Equiniti India Mega Walkins: Hello Job Seekers!!! Good news for all the people in search of the latest IT Jobs in Chennai. Officials from the Equiniti India have announced the newest job openings for process executive role. Interested contenders can get all the particulars about Equiniti India Walkins from the below sections of this page. As per the officials notice, the Equiniti India Mega Walkin Interview is on 23rd to 30th April 2019. Also, recruiters have said that candidates with 0 – 2 years of experience as a process executive can attend these Equiniti India Walkins In Bangalore. Make sure that you go through all the information presented here on this Experienced Jobs page.
Equiniti India Mega Walkin Details
|Company Name||Equiniti India|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Aspirants who have some relevant experience as a process executive can happily attend the Equiniti India Walkins. It is a wonderful opportunity for all the people with the desired experience. Get more info regarding the Equiniti India Walkins through this All India Jobs article. Now, contenders have to make sure that they reach the venue on time as per the schedule to get placed through Equiniti India Careers 2019. in order to clear the interview rounds, you need to kick-start your preparation with the help of all the available Placement Papers here.
You can avail all the latest Test Patterns given here for Equiniti India Walkins. Also, you need the right modules and stuff to crack this Equiniti India Walkin Drive. So for that have a look at the Interview Questions previously asked for process executive jobs. To get further insights into Equiniti India Walkins & Other Daily Walkins bookmark our website and get regular updates. Check out official page at All India Jobs on a regular basis to get all the relevant info latest IT Software Jobs in India.
Equiniti India Job Description
- Performs operational accounting activities related to transfer agency and maintenance.
- Duties may include: Providing operational accounting support to internal business groups and/or operations departments.
- Ensuring that transactions are being managed within the Process procedure and policy requirements.
- Analyzing and reviewing shareowner/client documents for accuracy; tracing and investigating transactions to resolve questionable data and applying corrective actions when necessary.
- Performing customer account maintenance duties; reviewing taxes/share balance.
- Assists and provides guidance to lower level operations accounting clerks and specialists with reconciliation of complex problems.
- May have direct/indirect responsibility for supporting, advising, and resolving disputes for customers, clients /vendors.
Equiniti India Technical Skills
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively.
- Able to interpret the share transfer forms.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Analytic skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Good Math and accounts skills.
- Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship.
- Quick learner with the ability to retain high volume of information.
- Ability to recognize and escalate to management if a shareholder has made multiple attempts to complete a transaction.
Equiniti India Required Skills
- Highly motivated with strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and to work overtime.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Ability to learner quickly and transfer knowledge.
- General understanding of the stock market or financial industry.
Equiniti India Company Profile
The Equiniti India is the offshore arm of the Equiniti Group. Equiniti India team provides BPO, IT development & testing and other operational support such as Marketing & Sales Support, HR & Payroll and Finance Shared Services to various Equiniti Group companies and clients of Equiniti.
How to apply for Equiniti India Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable for your profile, then you can attend Equiniti India Walkins for Process Executive Role. Please check the important documents to carry along with an updated resume on the mentioned dates, time and address.
Equiniti India Walkin Details
Walkin Date – 23rd to 30th April 2019
Walkin Time – 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
ZED Tech Park, 1st Floor, No. 74/A,
Keonics, Electronic City, Phase – 1, Bangalore – 560100.
Gowtham N R
Important Documents Equiniti India Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos