Delhi HC Private Secretary Previous Papers
Delhi High Court (DHC) released last five-year Question Papers pdf of Delhi HC Private Secretary Examination 2019. Download the Delhi HC Private Secretary Previous Papers Pdf which had given here for the sake of candidates who are searching for the previous papers pdf,. The High Court of Delhi had announced an employment notification to fill the 31 Vacancies of Private Secretary and Administrative Officer Posts. Applicants of High Court of Delhi must prepare well for the examination by Practicing the Delhi High Court Previous Papers pdf for free download from this article. High Court of Delhi is going to select the canidates who had applied for the recruitment by conducting the online written examination and personal interview,.
The Delhi High court (DHC) is going to Conduct the written examination for the applicants of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019. Along with the Delhi HC Private Secretary, Previous Papers aspirants can get the High Court of Delhi Administrative Officer Exam Syllabus which also plays a major role in the preparation of Exam. Aspirants who are in search of Delhi High Court Exam Sample Papers can prepare well for the Examination by pacticing the Question papers pdf which had given here on this page of All India Jobs.
High Court of Delhi Administrative Officer Exam Model PApers
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Post||Personal Secretary and Administrative Officer Posts|
|Total No of Posts||31 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening Date to Apply Online||Available now|
|Final Date to Apply Online||15th May 2019 for Personal Secretary
01st June 2019 for Administrative Officer
|Date of Written Exam||June 2019|
|Selection Method||Written Examination and Personal interview|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
Download Delhi High Court Court Assistant Previous Papers |Syllabus
High Court of Delhi is going to conduct the Written Exam for the applicants of Delhi High Court Assistant Exam 2019. Here we are providing the complete info regarding the High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2019. You must have the minimum knowledge of Syllabus topics before going to practice the Delhi HC Private Secretary Previous Papers pdf.
Also, check >>> Delhi High Court Admit Cards 2019
Delhi DHC Private Administrative Officer (AO) Exam Model Papers |exam Pattern
Get the details of Delhi high Court Administrative Officer Exam Pattern details are given in the link below to get the details of Exam Scheme. After getting the knowledge of Entire Syllabus and Exam Pattern then you practice the Delhi HC Private Secretary Previous Papers pdf which had given here for free download.
High Court of Delhi Private Secretary Exam Pattern
- Delhi HC Private Secretary examination in English language (Essay, Grammar & Translation). will be for 200 marks for 3 hours duration
- Qualifying skill tests shorthand dictation in English of 5 minutes duration at the speed of 120 w.p.m.lto be transcribed on a computer in English in 40 minutes.
- Typing test in English of 10 minutes duration on the computer in English at the speed of 45 w.p.m.
Delhi High Court Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
written Exam Part I: for 100 Marks and3 hours duration
- High Court Rules and Orders Vol.V.
- Delhi High Court (Original Side) Rules, 2018
- Delhi High Court (Right to Information) Rul~s, 2006 as amended up-to-date; NotificationslPractice Directions issued in respect thereof; and the RTI Act, 2005
- Practice Directions and Rules issued by D¢lhi High Court on different subjects including Electronic Filing (e-filing);, Issuance of Summons Notices through Speed Post; Public Interest Litigation Rules, 2010, etc.
Written Exam Part II: 100 Marks for three hours
- Court Fees Act, 1870;
- Civil Procedure Code – Part VII (Appeals) and Part VIII (Reference,’ Review and Revision) Orders S,22, 32, four ~ and,44;
- Criminal Procedure Code-Sections 28 to 31 and 372 to 405; and Constitution of India-Fu~damental Rights ((Part-III-Articles 12 to 35),
- Directive Principles, of State Policy (P~rt-IV-Articles’ 36 to S1), Fundamental Duties (Part-IVA – Article S1A). ‘
- The candidates, who would obtain SO% marks in e~ch of Papers I and II of the written tests would ‘be called for an interview.