CG PPT Syllabus 2019 | Check Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test Exam Pattern
CG PPT Syllabus 2019
Students who want to pursue graduate courses in reputed colleges of Chandigarh must participate in the CG PPT (Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test). Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) will conduct the CG PPT Written Examination on May 10, 2019 in offline mode. Hence, We suggest the applicants to check out the CG PPT Syllabus 2019 Topic Wise available on this page for their preparation. Also, Candidates can refer to the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test Exam Pattern 2019 which will help the applicants to know the exam scheme. CG Pre Polytechnic Test Syllabus 2019 plays an important role in exam preparation. Since, CG PPT Exam Syllabus 2019 will provide a brief knowledge about topics and sub topics that are essential for better preparation.
Download Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Previous Papers available with solutions. Practice with the help of CG PPT Sample Papers will help the candidates to manage their time in the examination. Scroll down the article for more details about CG PPT Preparation Tips, Study materials.
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test Syllabus 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Department Of Skill Development, Technical Education & Employment, Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT)|
|Exam Type||Entrance Test For Diploma Courses In Chhattisgarh State|
|Category||CG PPT Syllabus|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2019
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) has announced the CG PPT Exam Pattern on its official page @www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in for the sake of applicants who are in search of it. Figure out the essential and important topics which will help to score good marks and practice more on it. Check out the CG PPT Exam Pattern 2019 which is tabulated in the below sections. It is better for the students to have prior knowledge of Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Pattern before appearing for the examination. We suggest the applicants to check CG PPT Test Pattern available here.
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
Subject Wise CG Pre Polytechnic Test Syllabus 2019
Chhattisgarh PPT Syllabus 2019 for Science (Physics and Chemistry)
General Properties of Matter and Sound
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
Matter: Structure and Behaviour
- Matter: Nature and Behaviour
- Structure of Atom
Light, Electricity and Magnetism
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
CG PPT Exam Syllabus 2019 for Maths
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by the Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- The Relation between arc, radius and central angle.
- Trignometrical Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and In centre of triangle
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of a circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of the arc of a circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only)
Download CG PPT Exam Syllabus 2019
Click Here >> Chhattisgarh PPT Syllabus 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.