AASL Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019
Airline Allied Services Limited has set all arrangements to organize the written exam in the upcoming days to select the candidates for Cabin Crew Posts. For that reason, the authority is planning to release the AASL Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019 at its web portal www.airindia.in before 1 week of the written exam date. Appear for the AASL Written Exam with the help of Airline Allied Services Call Letter 2019 which acts as an entry pass to the examination hall. Tap on the enclosed link which is placed at the end of the article to easily download you AASL Admit Card 2019 which will be released soon. All the participants are worthy to use this page for obtaining the www.airindia.in Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019 through online mode. Reach the examination center before 15 mins of the reporting time to avoid the last minute rush. Keep a regular touch with our page to know the fresh and latest updates on AASL Cabin Crew 2019 Admit Card.
Overview of Airline Allied Services Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew Posts|
|No of Posts||40 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Group dynamics and Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) and Written Test|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of the Job||All India|
www.airindia.in Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019 | AASL Exam Dates
- Starting Date to Apply for AASL Recruitment 2019 – 27th March 2019
- Last Date to Fill AASL Online Application Form – 19th April 2019
- Airline Allied Services Cabin Crew Written Exam Date – Updated Soon
- AASL Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019 Issued Date – Updated Soon
Importance of Airline Allied Services Cabin Crew Call Letter 2019
If you are planning to take part in the written exam then you need to show the AASL Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019 at the time of entering into the examination hall. The officials of Airline Allied Services Limited wants to conduct the test in the upcoming days. Before that, you need to keep AASL Admit Card 2019 easily and neat up the test. Because without having it eligible candidates are not allowed to enter into the examination hall. Our All India Jobs has provided the basic steps to obtain the Airline Allied Services Cabin Crew Call Letter 2019. You can also have the Airline Allied Services Exam Hall Ticket 2019 along with cutoff marks and results from here. Follow the instructions which are mentioned on the AASL Admit Card 2019. Keep visiting this page to know the status of the admit card.
- Venue Code
- Exam Center Name & Detailed Address
- Gender (Female / Male)
- Candidates Father’s Name
- Photo & Signature
- Name of the Examination
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Full Name of the Candidates
- Reporting Time
- General Exam Instructions
- Duration of the Exam
- Contenders Identification Marks
- Date of the Examination & Timings
- Category (SC/ST/OBC)
AASL Cabin Crew Exam Pattern 2019 | Test Structure
Start your exam preparation by referring the AASL Cabin Crew Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided here. All the applicants can make themselves perfect in exam preparation to score top marks. Check the AASL Cabin Crew Exam Pattern 2019 which is tabulated below to know the structure of the question paper. You can easily know which topics to be prepared for the written exam. You can also download and practice the Airline Allied Services Previous Papers with Answers to get a qualifying score.
|SL. NO||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Personal, Mental Ability||75||150||2: 30 Hrs|
Documents to carry along with AASL Cabin Crew 2019 Admit Card
Obtain your AASL Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019 with the help of link enclosed here on this page. Applicants can obtain their exam Results from here after the completion of the written exam. Following are the identity proofs that every candidate need to carry at the time of the test.
- Id assigned by the state or central govt
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
How to download AASL Call Letter 2019 for Cabin Crew Exam
- Go to the web portal of Airline Allied Services Limited – www.airindia.in
- Find out the desired link which is named as AASL Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019.
- Thereafter, click on the link to access the login page.
- Enter the required details of registration number and password.
- Cross check the entered details once again before clicking on the submit button.
- Based on the provided details AASL Admit Card 2019 will be issued.
- Verify the details printed on www.airindia.in Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy of AASL Call Letter 2019 for Cabin Crew Exam
Download Link => Airline Allied Services Cabin Crew Admit Card 2019