YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
Welcome to our YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 page! Most of the applied candidates for Junior Clerk and Assistant posts are eagerly waiting to know the exam dates. For such candidates, we are presenting this article with complete information about the Maharashtra Yavatmal Cooperative Bank Assistant Hall Ticket 2019. The mode of downloading the Cooperative Bank Yavatmal Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 is an online mode. So candidates who are going to participating in the written exam can get their YDCC Cooperative Bank Assistant JC Call Letter 2019 from the link enclosed below. We have shared the official webpage link at the end of the page to collect www.ydccbank.org Junior Clerk & Assistant Admit Card 2019 within a short period. If you want to know the more information related to YDCC Bank Admit Card 2019 continue to read this article up to an end.
Maharashtra Yavatmal Cooperative Bank Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 Details
|Name of the Bank||Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank (YDCC)|
|Job Role||Junior Clerk and Assistant|
|Number of Posts||147 Posts|
|Job Type||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Details of YDCC Cooperative Bank Assistant JC Call Letter 2019
Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank wants to conduct the written exam for the recruitment of Junior Clerk and Assistant posts. So participants who have successfully filled their applications for YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 are eligible to take the written exam. YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 will provide an identity at the time of written exam that a particular candidate is eligible to participate in the written exam. To help out the candidates our All India Jobs had provided the simple and easy steps at the end of the page. Have a look at the below sections to get Maharashtra Yavatmal Cooperative Bank Assistant Test Pattern along with YDCCB Admit Card 2019. Make a note that you cannot get the YDCC Cooperative Bank Assistant JC Call Letter 2019 through the facilities of email or post.
- Name of the Exam.
- Photo and signature of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Test Centre Details.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
Cooperative Bank Yavatmal Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 | YDCCB Exam Dates
|Starting Date of YDCC Bank Online Application Form||13th March 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply for YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019||01st April 2019|
|Availability of YDCC Bank Assistant Admit Card 2019||Available Soon|
|Date of Written Exam for Assistant and Junior Clerk Posts||Available Soon|
YDCC Bank Junior Clerk, Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 | Test Structure
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Names||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Test||Knowledge of Local Language||100||2 hours|
Importance of www.ydccbank.org Junior Clerk & Assistant Admit Card 2019
Hope you have cleared all of your doubts regarding the YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019. Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank is looking for efficient candidates who are dreaming of Bank Jobs in India. Participants of YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 can collect their www.ydccbank.org Junior Clerk & Assistant Admit Card 2019 from here. Use the below mentioned downloading procedure to get your YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019. We are requesting the candidates to connect with our page to get the latest updates on Cooperative Bank Yavatmal Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019. Bring Maharashtra Yavatmal Cooperative Bank Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 along with original personal identity proof to the examination hall without fail. Obtain YDDCB Results 2019 for Online Test from here.
How do I download YDCC Bank Admit Card 2019 @Online?
- Visit the official web portal of Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank – www.ydccbank.org
- Find out an appropriate link of YDCC Bank Assistant Admit Card 2019 and hit on it.
- Fill up the required details of application number and password.
- After entering the details once again verify them and hit on submit button.
- A new page will be displaying YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 to download.
- At last, take a hard copy of Yavatmal Cooperative Bank Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 and carry it for the written exam without fail.
Download Link => YDCC Bank Junior Clerk, Assistant Admit Card 2019