UPHESC Pracharya Syllabus 2019 | Uttar Pradesh HESC UG PG College Principal Exam Pattern
UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019
Good Day Readers! Welcome to our UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 page. Have you applied for the Principal Posts at UPHESC? Then we know that you are eagerly surfing the internet to download the Uttar Pradesh HESC Principal Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. Finally, you have reached the right place to get the best study material to begin the exam preparation. For the sake of the applicants, we have clearly provided the detailed UP Higher Education Service Commission Principal Syllabus 2019 on this page for reference purpose. Concentrate on your preparation by making the proper plan with the help of UPHESC Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers provided on this page. Interested candidates can also check the official website for more details regarding the UPHESC Syllabus 2019.
Brief Info about Uttar Pradesh HESC Principal Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission (UPHESC)|
|Number of Posts||290 Posts|
|Type of Job||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPHESC Principal (Pracharya) Exam Pattern 2019
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission is planning to appoint the new candidates for the Principal at UG PG Colleges. Most of the candidates have registered for UPHESC Recruitment 2019 and they are searching for the study material. Get UPHESC Admit Card 2019 @www.uphesconline.in to give your exam on the provided dates. Read this article to know the brief information about the UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. Work hard for the written exam to grab the job with secured pay. Check out the UPHESC Principal (Pracharya) Exam Pattern 2019 tabulated below which describes the important topics to prepare, exam duration, questions to be answered, marking scheme. It is will be easy for the candidates to write the written exam if you have prepared well.
|Parts||Name of the Subjects||Language||Duration||Questions||Marks|
|PART A||General Knowledge||Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English||2Hrs||30||30 marks|
|PART B||Administrative Aptitude||70||70 marks|
<<< UPHESC Principal Results 2019 >>>
UP Higher Education Service Commission Principal Syllabus 2019
Required UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 is clearly provided below. Topics that will ask for the written exam are General Knowledge, Administrative Aptitude in two parts. Download UP Higher Education Service Commission Principal Syllabus 2019 PDF by using the direct link attached below. Refer our All India Jobs website to get UPHESC Study Material, Admit Card, Results, CutOff Marks etc. Dont waste your time start the exam preparation as soon as possible.
UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 – Part A – General Knowledge
Indian Polity, History, Economy, and Geography
- Politics of India
- Indian Art, Literature and Culture.
- Indian Economy.
- Basic Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitute and Polity.
- India History and National Movement.
- Games Sports and Multimedia
- Current Events of State, National, and International Importance
- Personalities in News
- Science, Technology Environment in Contemporary Context.
Information and Computer Technology (ICT)
- Basic of the Internet and Its Applications.
- ICT: Advantages, disadvantages and uses.
- Developments in Educational Technology.
www.uphesconline.in Principal Syllabus 2019 – Part B – Administrative Aptitude
Governance and Administration of Higher Education in U.P
- Recognition and affiliation of Colleges.
- University and Colleges: Authorities, Bodies, and Boards.
- Good Governance in Higher Education.
- Service Conditions of teaching, non-teaching staff, and principal.
- Pattern and Conduct of Examination.
- Operations of Accounts.
- Source of Financial Assistance.
- Knowledge of Financial handbook.
- Financial Management in Colleges.
- Budget and Audit System.
Higher Education System
- General and Professional Education.
- Institutions of higher learning and research of India.
- Regulatory bodies for Higher education with simple reference to UGC, NCTE, AICTE, MCI, NAAC, BCI and RCI
- Formal and Distance Education.
Rights and Duties of Principal
- Role of the Principal in promoting excellence in academic and co-curricular activities.
- Rights and Duties of Principal with reference to different stake Holders.
- Promotion of ethics and values in academic institutions.
- Development and Maintenance of Facilities and Assets.
- Maintenance of discipline and order.
Acts, Statues and Ordinance related to Higher Education
- University Statues ordinances and Regulations.
- U.P. University Act-1973
- UGC Act and Regulations.
- U.P. Higher Education Service Commission Act.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.