SBFC Mega Walkin Drive: Small Business Fincredit India has job openings for the role of Branch Sales Manager-LAP. SBFC hiring the candidates who have experience in the relavent field and also eligible freshers. However, SBFC going to conduct the walkin interview in Lucknow. So, applicants who are searching for Jobs in Lucknow can apply for SBFC Job openings in Lucknow. Postulants who are willing to become a part of SBFC can follow the latest updates of the SBFC Careers. Job hunters who are excited to participate in the SBFC Mega Walkin Drive can check the job description and eligibility criteria from the below section.
SBFC Mega Walkin Drive – Details
|Company Name||Small Business Fincredit India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Branch Sales Manager-LAP|
|Salary||2,25,000 to 4,00,000 PA|
Do applicants have a dream of having a job in the Bank sector? Then good news for you. SBFC is one of the subsidiaries of ICICI. And it is going to organize the SBFC Mega Walkin Drive in Lucknow location. Applicants who want to get a job in SBFC Company can practice the SBFC Previous Papers before going to attend the SBFC Walkin Interview. Individuals can download the SBFC Placement Papers along with SBFC Test Pattern from here. Contenders may scroll down this SBFC Job Article to know more about SBFC Walkin Interview Details. At the end of this page, you can also get the upcoming latest Experienced and Freshers Jobs.
Small Business Fincredit India Company has urgent openings for Branch Sales Manager-LAP Role. Eligible candidates can directly attend the SBFC Walkin Interview on 2nd and 3rd April 2019. To get placement in the SBFC, Applicant must have excellent communication skills. However, most of the candidates are going to deselect in the SBFC Mega Walkin Drive. To crack the SBFC Walkin Interview refer to the SBFC Interview Questions from here. Visit our All India Jobs website regularly for Daily Walkins and upcoming job updates.
SBFC Latest Job Description
- Should be open to direct sourcing from the market.
- Responsible for the expansion of the product & customer base; development of strong brand value and building of an effective & efficient Sales and Collections force to achieve the respective business plan measures.
- Should develop new strategies to scan the market for potential new avenues & generate revenue from untapped markets; support in the launching of new products for creating new business opportunities.
- Guide & facilitate the team to drive sales & collection plans for their respective Business verticals and accordingly drive the same for the Financial Year as directed by Business Heads.
- Must be aware of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly sales planning.
- Creation of days sales plans for entire sales branch sales staff for market activities and branch operations team for events in the branch.
- We are ensuring proper planning and availability of resources in advance for all market activities (Door to Door marketing, Pamphlet distribution), coordinate with District Manager, Area Sales Manager for events which will be complete in conjunction with other branch staff.
- Should track daily sales efficiency by seeing the number of leads generated, Quality of files sources as per policy.
- Improve branch Sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proactively train sales staff to identify deviations in cases to ensure right sourcing.
- Attend personal discussion with a customer for LAP cases to understand customer profile. Provide insights into the credit team to reduce false cases.
- Ensure all customers provide references, improve customer satisfaction to increase retention.
Small Business Fincredit India Company Profile
Early on 28th September 2017, Small Business Fincredit India did a Slump Sale buyout of Karvy Financial Services of the retail business. SBFC transferred the branches and employees into SBFC and bought out a handpicked retail secured portfolio. Thus was born a different startup with an eight-year history! The management team comprises of individuals with stellar track records in Banks and Leading NBFCs, especially who have come in and because they want to co-write the Small Business of FinCredit story. The advent of Jan Dhan- Aadhar- Mobile and personal credit scores like CIBIL, Experian, CRIF HiMark, etc. and the implementation of GST has brought several of these businesses, their promoters and employees into formal banking channels. Accompanied by a rise of living standards in the second and third tier cities and the penetration of E-Commerce into these markets have opened up markets that were not there earlier.
Over 50 million there is a micro small and medium enterprises in India employing about 40% of the workforce of the country. They contribute 37% of India’s nonagriculture GDP and over 40% of the nation’s exports. However, while MSME share of commercial credit outstanding is at a healthy 23%, just five states of Maharashtra, Tamil Andhra Pradesh, Nadu, Gujarat, & Telangana, and Uttar Pradesh contribute 45% of the credit to this segment. The majority of funding has been within top tier cities. MSME is a broad term, and covers a hole wall family shop to fairly large enterprises thet to employing hundreds to workers and also having large formal structures. A substantial portion of the credit goes to the large SMEs.
How to Apply for SBFC Job Openings?
Interested candidates who want to participate in SBFC Walkins at Lucknow, need to check their eligibility criteria. If you are eligible, then attend the SBFC Mega Walkin Drive at below mentioned address. Check more details about SBFC Walkin Interview as given below.
SBFC Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 2nd & 3rd April 2019.
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM Onwards
1st Floor, 1/8,
Bhatia Complex Viram Khand,
Mandatory documents need to carry for SBFC Interview
- Copy of Resume
- ID Proof
- Marks memos.
You can also check