Openwave Computing Job Vacancies in Chennai. Candidates do you have to 2-3 years of experience in Quality Analyst? Then why late apply for Openwave Computing Walkin Recruitment. Openwave Computing Careers offer enormous benefits for experienced candidates with best CTC. So graduates who are willing to attend interview can walk on 25th To 29th March 2019 on mentioned address. Openwave Computing is a great platform to prove your talent and skills in the profile of Quality Analyst. Hence applicants for more details check Openwave Computing Job description and walkin timings on below sections.
Openwave Computing Walkin Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Openwave Computing Services Ltd|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Latest Walkins at Openwave Computing. Aspirants do you have completed our education in BE, BTech, MCA? And having experience in Quality Analyst. Then imeedtley stop your search and walk for Openwave Computing Walkin Recruitment in Chennai. Individuals face the competition with proper preparation with Openwave Computing Placement Papers along with Test Patterns which is more benefit to crcak Openwave Computing Interview easily. Hence competitors work hard. Because there will tough selection process of experienced candiadtes. So be cool and work hard with assigned model papers.
Hurry up, postulates! Hope you want to show up your experience skills in the role of Quality Analyst. So candidates check all the details ad plan for an interview on mentioned dates. Also, individuals refer to Openwave Computing Interview Questions to qualify the interview rounds. Applicants if you are exceptionally written, and verbal communication then attend Openwave Computing Walkin Recruitment without fail. For more Experienced Jobs candidates refer to our website regularly.
Openwave Computing Job Description
- Creates Test Cases.
- Performs QA and logs the results in tools(Mantis).
- Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan, executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the software works as expected.
- Test in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and external systems.
- Tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures according to user requirements and conform to establishment.
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality.
- Write, implement, and document test cases to identify bugs and rewrite requirements.
Openwave Computing Desired Profile
- Good communication skills both Verbal & Written.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure technical requirements test plans.
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables to ensures the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Experience in full life cycle of Quality Analyst.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Ability to communicate bugs to developers.
Openwave Computing Company Profile
Openwave Computing is a premier Information Technology leader, providing exemplary services to clients worldwide since 1997. We have transformed companies through the value chain, providing technology to help them attain a competitive edge. The Company’s relationships have come a long way, from being just a service partner to a strategic partner now. We excel in understanding our client’s unique requirements and customize our services to fulfill all their technology needs.
How To Apply For Openwave Computing Job Openings?
Applicants do you have experience in Quality Analyst? And searching for any new employment opportunity in various locations. Then why late. Walki for Openwave Computing Walkin Recruitment in Chennai on mentioned dates.
Openwave Computing Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 23 To 29th March 2019
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Openwave Computing Services (P) Ltd.,
#3, 3rd Cross Street, Sterling Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034.
Essential Testemets Need To Carry For Openwave Computing Interview
- Hard copies of marks memos from SSC.
- An updated resume hard copies.
- Latest passport size photocopies.
- Any ID proof issued by the government.
- Intec Capital Job Openings In New Delhi
- Cirrius Technologies Job Openings In Mumbai
- Laalsa Business Walkins in Hyderabad