NRHM Meghalaya ANM Admit Card 2019
Hey Folks! Have you submitted the application for NRHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2019? Then you should be ready to download the important document of NRHM Meghalaya ANM Admit Card 2019 to appear for the written exam. Very soon the National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya is going to release the www.nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in ANM Call Letter 2019 at its web portal after the completion of application submissions. All the participants who are interested to take part in the NRHM Meghalaya Exam are advised to keep visiting this page for the latest updates. Moreover, NRHM Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Written Exam will be held on 11th May 2019. Go ahead to read the information furnished related to the National Rural Health Mission ANM Admit Card 2019 in the below sections of this page.
Details of www.nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in ANM Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya (NRHM Meghalaya)|
|Name of the Post||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)|
|No of Posts||85 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Personal Interview|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
Highlights of National Rural Health Mission ANM Admit Card 2019
National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya (NRHM Meghalaya) has decided to conduct the recruitment process for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) posts. Willing candidates can attend the written exam on the provided dates. Keep your login details in order to download the NRHM Meghalaya ANM Admit Card 2019 through the official website. Dont expect to get the www.nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in ANM Call Letter 2019 via postal services or email. Applicants themselves can download NRHM Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Admit Card 2019 by using the direct link enclosed below. The mode of downloading the NRHM Meghalaya Hall Ticket 2019 is online. After the written exam, you can also obtain the Exam Results along with CutOff Marks from here.
- Employee ID
- Other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Id assigned by the state or central govt
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
DHS Meghalaya ANM Call Letter 2019 | NRHM Written Exam Dates
- Starting Date to Fill NRHM Meghalaya Application Form – 01st March 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application Submission – 29th March 2019
- NRHM Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Written Exam Date – 11th May 2019
- DHS Meghalaya ANM Admit Card Issued Date – April 2019
NRHM Meghalaya ANM Exam Pattern 2019 | Test Structure
Are you ready to take up the NRHM Exam? If not then start preparing from today itself with the help of NRHM Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided at the official website. The authority is looking for skilled candidates to fill up the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) posts. So candidates utilize this opportunity and perform well in the selection rounds to grab the job at NRHM one of the well-reputed organization. Most of the candidates are wasting their time in searching son dont do that. Refer our blog to get the complete study material at free of cost. In addition to the syllabus, candidates can practice the National Rural Health Mission ANM Previous Papers with Answers to clear the written exam. Download NRHM Meghalaya ANM Admit Card 2019.
Download NRHM Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Admit Card 2019
First of all, candidates can check out the particulars printed on www.nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in ANM Call Letter 2019 after downloading it. If any details are printed wrong you can immediately report it to the high officials before the exam date. Moreover, NRHM Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Admit Card 2019 having the important details about the written exam and participant. Make use of this All India Jobs page to easily acquire your NRHM Meghalaya ANM Admit Card 2019. Just click on the link which is arranged at the finishing point of this page to obtain NRHM Meghalaya Hall Ticket 2019.
- Applicant Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Name of the Candidate
Steps to obtain NRHM Meghalaya Admit Card 2019 via Online
- Open the official website of National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya (NRHM Meghalaya) – www.nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in
- Go to the Notice Board option and click on the Recruitment tab.
- Find out the respective link of NRHM Meghalaya ANM Admit Card 2019 and click on it.
- Provide the required login credentials and hit on it.
- As per given information, NRHM Meghalaya Hall Ticket 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Cross check the details on DHS ANM Hall Ticket 2019 and download it.
- Finally, take a print copy of NRHM Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Admit Card 2019 and keep its future use.
Download Link => DHS Meghalaya ANM Admit Card 2019