Job Openings in MSN Laboratories | Formulation Scientist Role | Interview at Hyderabad on 16th March 2019
MSN Laboratories Exclusive Walkins: Hello Aspirants! Are you Browsing an Internet for Job Opportunities? Then alright have a glance look into this page. In Hyderabad location there is a mega walkin is going to conducting for MSN job Openings. So, the residents of the Hyderabad can apply for MSN Jobs in Hyderabad. MSN Career opportunities are the best chance for freshers to start well beginning on a dream job. The graduates who completed their Pharmacy in the year of 2016, 2017, and 2018 are eligible to apply. Before attending the MSN Walkin Drive on 16th March 2019 check all details about MSN Walkin Interview.
MSN Laboratories Exclusive Walkins – Details
|Company Name||MSN Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Formulation Scientist|
|Industry||Medical, Health Care|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
MSN Laboratories Walkin Interview wants talented and hardworking candidates. So applicants start preparation for MSN Interview with the help of MSN Placement Papers which help you to clear the written test easily. Therefore graduates have to work hard and also practice well. Applicants get ready for the interview with full pledge knowledge on the given topics in the MSN Laboratories Test Patterns. To clear MSN Laboratories Walkins process aspirants have to refer MSN Interview Questions which is enclosed in this article.
People are most welcome to participate in the latest walkin drive conducted by MSN Laboratories at their regional office located in Hyderabad on 16th March 2019. Candidates with the desired qualifications and who are suitable for the job description can attend the MSN Laboratories Exclusive Walkins. Get all the particulars regarding MSN Laboratories Walkins from the below sections of this All India Jobs article. Aspirants do not neglect this fantastic opportunity as many of you stand a chance to get placed through MSN Job openings. Watch this space for all the relevant info on MSN Laboratories Walkins.
MSN Formulation Scientist Job Description
- Need to have good knowledge of the technology transfer activities & scale up for Tablets & Injections.
- Manage the CMO projects with partners from Kickoff to dossier filing.
- Co-ordinate with the internal team’s Cross-functional team like Production, QA, QC, SCM etc.
- Conflict management between internal team & the partner to speed up the Project.
- Need a good knowledge of Quality, Regulatory & C GMP aspects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Awareness of Project management tools & techniques.
- B.Pharm, MPharm with 0-6 years of experience in Project Management, FR&D, Technology transfer.
- Project Management background with an understanding.
- Hands-on experience in Pharmaceutical development and tech transfer will be added advantage.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, result oriented.
MSN Laboratories Company Profile
MSN Labs is one of the fastest growing research-based pharmaceutical company in India. Boasting a diverse product portfolio, with multiple products in the market and the pipeline, MSN has 8 API and 5 Finished Dosage facilities (including Oncology) and an integrated R&D Centre. MSN has won the trust of more than 250 customers across 65 countries around the globe covering the US, Europe, Latin America, Middle-East, Asia Pacific, Africa, and CIS markets. Our product basket offers over 250 APIs & 120 Formulations covering 35 significant therapies. Innovation & speed form the core of our business strategy. Pro-active marketing, robust IP strategy, innovative R&D expertise, dynamic SCM, insight-driven IT and world-class capabilities are our ingredients to success.
How to Apply for MSN Latest Job Openings?
Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the MSN Laboratories Exclusive Walkins to the below given address. Check the MSN Walkin interview details as given below. Follow our website All India Jobs for more latest walkin updates.
MSN Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 16th March 2019.
Walkin Time: 9.00 AM Onwards.
MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd.,
R&D Center, IDA Pashamylaram,
Patancheru, Hyderabad – 502307.
Necessary Documents to carry at the time of MSN Walkins
- ID Proof
- All Academic year mark memo.
- Passport Sized Photo.
You can also Check
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.