KPSC Admit Card 2019 | Karnataka PSC Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket & Exam Dates
KPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019
Hey Readers! We know that you are waiting for the latest announcement regarding the KPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019. Then we are suggesting you connect with our All India Jobs page to get the new bulletin related to the Karnataka PSC Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019. All the participants who have successfully filled their online applications to the posts of Assistant Surgeon can prepare themselves to take the written exam. As per the latest information, the authority of Karnataka Public Service Commission going to announce the scheduled date of a written exam at its web portal. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry KPSC Taluka Development Officer Admit Card 2019 while appearing for the written exam. Moreover, downloading link of kpsc.kar.nic.in Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019 will be activated soon. Applicants can collect their KPSC Admit Card 2019 by using the online mode @ kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Overview of Karnataka PSC Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019
|Name of the Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of Posts||107 Posts|
|Mode of Selection||Competitive Examination|
|Location of the Job||Karnataka|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
Download KPSC Taluka Development Officer Call Letter 2019
Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to upload kpsc.kar.nic.in Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019 at its web portal before 10-15 days of the written exam. Follow up the step by step downloading procedure which is provided at the end of the page to collect KPSC Taluka Development Officer Call Letter 2019. In general Karnataka PSC Taluka Development Officer Admit Card 2019 will be given to those candidates who have applied for Assistant Surgeon posts. Participants who are willing to take part in the written exam can download KPSC Admit Card 2019. Moreover, invigilators will allow the candidates to the examination hall by checking their Karnataka PSC Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019 and Identity Proof. Go through this entire article to have more information about the KPSC Call Letter 2019. Obtain your KPSC Results 2019 for written exam from here.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
On which date I will obtain KPSC Admit Card 2019?
- Opening Date to Submit KPSC Online Application Form – 20th March 2019
- Karnataka PSC Online Application Submission Last Date – 22nd April 2019
- Karnataka PSC Taluka Development Officer Written Exam Date – Update Soon
- Downloading date of KPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019 – Update Soon
KPSC Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2019 | Taluka Development Officer Test Structure
Make your preparation easy and perfect to clear the written exam. We advised the candidates to check out the KPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern before beginning the preparation. The officials of the Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct the written exam and other selection rounds for the registered candidates. In order to pick out the best-fit candidates from the group of applications, the recruitment board will check the candidate’s performance in the written exam. Applicants who are dreaming of KPSC jobs can grab this opportunity. You can also refer the Karnataka PSC Previous Papers with Answers to score qualifying marks in the written exam. Interested candidates can refer the www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to get the study material.
Documents to carry along with kpsc.kar.nic.in Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019
Planning to attend the written exam then you should carry KPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019 along with Identity Proof. Download kpsc.kar.nic.in Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019 by using our page. Soon we will update the download link on this page once Karnataka PSC Taluka Development Officer Admit Card 2019 has made the announcement officially. Following are the list of documents to carry.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- College ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- Ration Card.
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Voter ID.
How to download Karnataka PSC Taluka Development Officer Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the Karnataka Public Service Commission official website – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find out the relevant link of KPSC Taluka Development Officer Hall Ticket 2019 and open it.
- Now enter Enrollment Number, Password credentials during the time of login.
- Verify information printed is correct or not on the KPSC Admit Card 2019 before submitting.
- A new page will be displaying KPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019 for downloading.
- At last, take a print copy of Karnataka PSC Call Letter 2019 for future reference.
Download Link => KPSC Taluka Development Officer Admit Card 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.