KPCL Junior Personal Officer Syllabus 2019
Hurry Up! KPCL Junior Personal Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern is updated here. Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd going to recruit the job hunters for the posts of Junior Personal Officer (JPO) by conducting the written exam. Download karnatakapower.com JPO Syllabus 2019 PDF from the direct link which is updated here. Refer to each and every topic of Karnataka Power Corporation JPO Syllabus 2019 which is available here. Make a proper plan according to the KPCL JPO Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern to improvise your timing skills. Registered candidates for the JPO posts are now searching for the study material for such candidates we have presented this article. Moreover, applicants can also practice Karnataka KPCL Junior Personal Officer Previous Papers for each subject to easily crack the written exam.
karnatakapower.com JPO Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern – Brief Details
|Authority Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd (KPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Personal Officer (JPO)|
|Number of Vacancies||23 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||9th March 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22nd April 2019|
|Date of KPCL Written Exam||Notify Later|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
KPCL Junior Personal Officer (JPO) Exam Pattern 2019
Karnataka Power Corporation officials have listed out the KPCL Junior Personal Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern at its web portal. All the participants who would like to appear for the written exam can refer and download the karnatakapower.com JPO Syllabus 2019 provided on this page. KPCL Junior Personal Officer (JPO) Exam Pattern 2019 is tabulated below for the quick reference in order to know the pattern of the question paper. The selection for the JPO posts will be made based on the merit performance of the candidate in the written exam. Applicants who will clear the first round i.e; written exam are going to take up the further rounds of selection process. Visit our All India Jobs website for complete information about the KPCL Recruitment 2019.
|Section||Medium||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Section A||English & Telugu||Objective Questions||Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws & Labour Laws etc||60||60||120 Minutes|
|Section B||English||Comprehension, Mental Ability,
Numerical & Arithmetic Ability and
Karnataka Power Corporation JPO Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
KPCL Junior Personal Officer Syllabus 2019 – HR Management
- Human Resource Development
- Line Management in HR
- HR Policies and practices
- Designing HR Systems
- HR Management: Concepts and Challenges
Karnataka PCL Syllabus 2019 – Industrial Relations
- Collective Bargaining and Negotiations Process
- Fundamentals of Industrial Relations
- Conflict Management
- Trade Unions
- Grievance Management
- Contemporary Issues in Industrial Relations
Karnataka Power Corporation JPO Syllabus 2019 – Labour Laws
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
- Labour Laws
- Indian Trade Union Act, 1926
- Employment Exchanges
- The Labour Laws Act, 1988
- Maternity Benefit Act,1961
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- Factories Act, 1948
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
karnatakapower.com JPO Syllabus 2019 – General Laws
- Judiciary, Writ Jurisdiction of High Courts and the Supreme Court
- The concept of Delegated Legislation
- Constitution of India
- Freedom of Trade, Commerce and Intercourse
- Different Types of Writs
- Constitutional Provisions relating to State Monopoly
- Broad Framework of the Constitution of India
Latest KPCL Junior Personal Officer (JPO) Syllabus 2019 – Arithmetic Ability
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Surds and Indices.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Blood Relations.
- Chain Rule.
- Height and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Simple Interest.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Data Interpretation.
- Compound Interest.
KPCL Jr Personal Officer Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Blood Relations.
Syllabus for KPCL JPO Written Exam – General Awareness
- Current Events.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Economic Scene.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
- Famous Personalities.
- Current GK.