Exela Technologies Job Openings For Software Developer Role | Walkin Drive In Chennai | 30th March 2019
Exela Technologies Walkin Drive: Here the excellent news for the candidates who are searching for Jobs in Chennai. Exela Technologies has job openings for a Software Developer role. The officials are going to selecting the candidates through Exela Technologies Mega Walkin Drive. This Walkin Interview is only for the experienced candidates with a relavent field. Utilize this golden opportunity to get placed in Exela Technologies through Exela Technologies Careers 2019. Interested candidates can apply for these Exela Technologies Job Openings in given date and time. Read this actual Exela Technologies Walkin Drive article for more details.
Exela Technologies Walkin Drive – Details
|Company Name||Exela Technologies|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
To get placement in the Exela Technologies, you need to have some additional skills along with technical skills. And there is a lot of competitiveness for Exela Technologies Job Openings. So, applicants need to start their preparation earlier than the Exela Technologies Walkin Drive. However, here we are updating the Exela Technologies Placement Papers for the benefits of the individuals. And also check the Exela Technologies Test Patterns of the software developer jobs. Checkout Exela Technologies Walkin Interview details at All India Jobs page.
Everyone wants to get a dream job in their native place like a miracle. So, the applicants who are resident of the Chennai have a glance look over the Exela Technologies job vacancies. Individuals who have work done of 3 to 8 years in the Software Developer position need to hurry up to attend the Exela Technologies Walkin Interview. Check the Exela Technologies Interview Questions to crack the Exela Technologies interview in Chennai. Bookmark our blog All India Jobs to get more latest Daily Walkin updates and other more Freshers Jobs.
Exela Technologies Job Description
- Should have 3 to 9 years of extensive hands-on Application Development work experience throughout the entire project life-cycle.
- Perform maintenance in a Unix and Windows environment.
- Should have a Knowledge and experience in the implementation of design patterns and best practices.
- Evaluate work to date; recommend future direction and improvements (platform, database design, ETL, user interface, system security, etc.).
- Must know the Design/Redesign and implement system components based on business requirements.
- Should have a Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Design product extensions with customer-facing implementation teams as a product are rolled out to customers.
- Interface with support, development, QA, and infrastructure teams in the US and India.
- Complies with all confidentially and non-disclosure policies and agreements and ensures the security of information at all times.
- Design and development of object-oriented Enterprise and MVC web applications.
- J2EE and related Java technologies.
- XML, XSD, XSLT, CSS.
- Familiarity with open source technologies.
- Must have Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Should have Experience with development best practices, including source control, automated builds, and unit testing.
- PL/SQL and query optimization.
Exela Technologies Company Profile
Exela Technologies, Inc. Of (“Exela”) is a location-agnostic global business process automation (“BPA”) leader combining industry-specific and multi-industry enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions is deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance, and other industries to support mission-critical environments. The Exela is a leader in workflow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print the communications, and also payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela Technologies partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Our Exela serves had over 3,700 customers across the globe more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled the global delivery model. We have total 22,000 employees strong across the countries of Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our customer list is includes 60% of the FortuneÂ® 100, along with the many of the world’s largest retail chains, healthcare, banks, law firms, insurance payers, and providers and telecom companies.
How to Apply For Exela Technologies Walkin Drive?
If this Job is suitable for you, then attend the Exela Technologies Walkins directly at below given Chennai address. For more details check the below given Exela Technologies Mega Walkin Drive info of this article.
Exela Technologies Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 30th March 2019.
Walkin Time: 9.00 AM Onwards.
4th Floor, Rayala Techno Park,
No. 144/7. Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),
Chennai – 600041.
Landmark: Behind Turyaa Hotel,
Next to IGP Bus stop (Kandanchavadi).
Necessary Documents need to carry for Exela Technologies Interview
- ID Proof
- Recent Photographs
- Marks memos.
you can also check
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.