Dun & Bradstreet Walkins In New Delhi | Jobs For Corporate Sales Role | 28th March 2019
Dun & Bradstreet is going to conduct Mega Walkin Drive in New Delhi. Job need candiadtes who had completed graduation can attend directly on 28th March 2019. They have urgent recruitment for Corporate Sales process. Job holders who are having excellent communication skills with minimum 1-4 years of experienced candidates are most welcome. Contenders who are going to apply for Dun & Bradstreet Walkin Drive for the vacant position must check all the given eligibility details carefully.
Dun & Bradstreet Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt Lt d|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Role||Corporate Sales|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
|Industry||IT- Software Jobs|
Are you looking for Latest Jobs in Delhi? Then there is the latest update from Dun & Bradstreet Recruitment 2019. Candidates Dun & Bradstreet Walkins is a trendy update in these days for the experiance candiadtes. Day to Day the competition is becoming a very tough task for all IT Job holders. So candiadtes keep in mind and start preparing with Dun & Bradstreet Placement Papers available here for the latest walkin drives. Since there is a massive competition for Dun & Bradstreet Walkin Drive.
Postulates can easily crack the job once if they concentrate on the Dun & Bradstreet Test Patterns to gain your knowledge. On this page, we are providing Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions with all the stuff to make better preparation. Postulates who clear all the interview rounds there is a chance to qualify for the written exam. Hence bookmark our blog All India Jobs to get the latest updates on IT jobs, walkins, etc.,
Dun & Bradstreet job Description
- Identifies new business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating relevant entities.
- Makes pitches/presentations to senior level bankers and corporates for the Banks bouquet of products.
- Is responsible for achieving set sales targets for products such as Business Information Reports (BIR), D&B
- Credit subscription & Project Appraisal Services (PAS)
- Completely Owns assigned accounts from Lead Generation to final delivery of service offering.
- Organizes and attends theme based events which cater to Banks as part of the customer acquisition Strategy.
- Builds and maintains a strong sales pipeline to consistently deliver on set targets
- Maps allocated accounts and develop strong work relationships with clients for repeat business.
- Regularly reports all sales activity and acts within the company compliance framework.
- Ensures process adherence at all times for error-free timely delivery of projects.
- Liaises with the operations team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
- Maintains data / client contact details in appropriate data warehouses hygienically.
- Files Progress Reviews and Forecasting Reports periodically as required by the Management.
Dun & Bradstreet Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong interpersonal and Presentation skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Good business acumen and sound market knowledge
- Strong understanding of interpreting financial statements & key ratios
- The initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong relationship building & management skills
Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt Lt d Company Profile
Dun & Bradstreet grows the most valuable relationships in business. By uncovering truth and meaning from data, we connect customers with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most, and have since 1841. The Dun & Bradstreet India, headquartered in Mumbai, offers a wide suite of credit information solutions and database services extensively used by banks, financial institutions, multinationals, corporate entities, public sector undertakings, SMEs, exporters, and importers. Dun & Bradstreet’s Indian operations started in 1995, and the company has offices in Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad as well.
Dun & Bradstreet is the leading provider of business information for risk management, sales & marketing, supply management decisions worldwide. More than 100,000 companies rely on Dun & Bradstreet to provide the insight they need to help build profitable, quality business relationships with their customers, suppliers and business partners.
How To Apply For Dun & Bradstreet Job Vacanices?
Interested and willing candidates for Dun & Bradstreet Jobs can attend walkin interview at Delhi. So passionate individuals can walk for Dun & Bradstreet Walkin Drive with essential documents. Applicants get ready with your preparation to face the competition with practical opportunities.
Dun & Bradstreet Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 27th March 2019
Walkin Time: 11 AM onwards
Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt Ltd 1st floor,
Administrative Building Block ‘E’,
NSIC – Technical Services Center,
Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd,
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Dun & Bradstreet Walkin Interview
- Hard Copy of the latest updated resume.
- All educational certificates.
- Government-issued Id proof.
- Recent photographs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.