CBRE Chennai Walkin Drive: CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd has the latest employment news in March 2019. Are you looking for Security Jobs? Then have a glance look over this post. Here we are updating the latest CBRE South Asia Job Opening for Fire Security Role. CBRE South Asia Walkins will be held on 23rd March 2019. The willing candidates who want to work for CBRE as a security role can read this full article. Applicants make sure that you are eligible for CBRE Vacancy before applying. Interested candidates can attend the CBRE South Asia Walkins at Chennai in given time and date. You can also check more latest walkins and Jobs in Chennai from here. Scroll Down this page for details on CBRE Walkin Interview.
CBRE South Asia Walkins – Details
|Company Name||CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Fire Security|
|Industry||Real Estate, Property|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Are you searching for CBRE South Asia Placement Papers? Then there is good news for you. Here we are updating the CBRE Previous papers on this page. Applicants will be going to deselected in the interview due to lack of knowledge and communication skills. For the sake of the candidates here we are giving the CBRE Old Papers along with CBRE Exam Pattern for free of cost. Download the CBRE Past Papers and do some hard work on it. By Practicing the CBRE Model Papers it will let you know the difficulty level of the CBRE interview.
However, CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd decided to hire experienced candidates to work for its social sectors. Applicants who have experience of 2 to 7 years in Fire & Safety Department can attend the CBRE South Asia Walkins in given time and date. Refer the CBRE Interview Questions to crack the CBRE Walkin Drive. For more job opportunities in CBRE, applicants can go ang check the CBRE Careers page. Visit our website All India Jobs regularly for more updates on the latest walkins. You can also get more experienced and Freshers Jobs from here.
CBRE Fire Safety Job Description
- Training/ briefing of guards on fire safety and security. Inspecting hot work area & checking of PPE at the site.
- Ensure SO observation completion on time.
- Ensure all pressurization fans/ normal exhaust fans are in auto mode.
- Conduct evacuation drill of a building.
- The emergency response plan for clients in case of an emergency. Spread safety procedures & safety awareness across a down team.
- Issue different types of permits & checking and inspection with safety standards of the fit out area.
- Attend safety Committee meetings. Fire & Safety Equipment Maintenance.
- To check all indicator bulbs & check mat in front of an electrical panel. To check the drain condition.
- Ensure that all pumps in working condition/ auto mode & pressure gauges are working.
- Checking of gong bell/ diesel pump engine oil condition/ level & diesel engine battery condition.
- Ensure all valves of the pump room should be in open condition & diesel take level should be above 80%.
- To be observant towards any unsafe act & prevent the same, bring the same to the notice of mgmt. as required and follow EG & SMS.
- Conducting Tool Box talk.
- Clients Quarterly Fire& Safety Audit
- Beacon light should be in a working condition of pumps check & ensure all pumps should be leakage free. 6. Ensure all fresh air fans/ smoke exhaust fans in auto mode.
- Appropriate signage’s (no smoking, floor signage, panic bar, floor layout, exit signage).
- Lift lobby clear (all fire exits clear from any obstacles). To break FHC.
- Ensure daily checklist has to be signed by shift Fire officer & First aid fire fighting equipment are serviceable 24X7.
- Ensure Fire water tank level.
- Documentation check and maintenance of all equipment and systems. Checking of terrace area and staircase.
- Checking of all emergency exits in the building. Conducting evacuation drill of clients as per schedule.
- Attending HSE meetings and addressing HSE issues.
- Participating in all NMC, incident and accident investigations. Participating in emergency exercises. All fire line valves in open condition (hydrant line and sprinkler) to be checked.
CBRE South Asia Company Profile
The CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2016 revenue). The Company has approximately 75,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 460 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. In 1994, CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 7500 professionals across nine offices, with a presence in over 150 cities in India.
How to Apply For CBRE Fire Security Vacancy?
Are you interested to serve a Public through your Social Work? Then why late. Attend the CBRE South Asia Walkins and grab the chance as soon as possible. Check the CBRE Walkin Interview Details as given below.
CBRE Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 23rd March 2019.
Walkin Time: 09.00 AM Onwards.
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd,
DLF, Block 1A,
Upper Basement, CBRE Site Office,
1/124, Mount Poonamallee Road,
Manapakkam, Chennai – 600 089.
Check necessary documents carry for CBRE Interview
- Latest Updated Resume
- Marks Memo(Xerox/ Hard Copy).
- Government ID Proof.
- Passport Sized Photos.
You can also Check
- Zebronics Exclusive Walkin Interview
- Premier IT Solutions Latest Walkins
- Shriram Walkins in Navi Mumbai