Capita India Walkin Interview In Mumbai | Hiring for Patroll Analyst Role | 21st To 29th March 2019
Capita India Latest Walkins: Flash……Good news for the contenders who are looking for a Job in Mumbai location. Capita India has job openings for Payroll Analyst Role. Capita India Company conducting the walkin interview to select the suitable candidates for Capita India latest vacancy. However, Capita India has already decided to hire experienced candidates. The Capita India Mega Walkin Interview will be going to held in Mumbai. So, Applicants who are resident of Mumbai and also ready to relocate Mumbai can attend the Capita India Latest Walkins in given time and date. For more Capita India job openings check the Capita India Careers page at our All India Jobs website.
Capita India Latest Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Capita India Private Limited|
|Qualification||B. Com Commerce|
|Job Role||Payroll Analyst|
|Salary||4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A|
Do you have any experience as a Payroll Analyst? Then check below given Capita India Job description. Interested candidates can attend Capita India Direct Walkin from 21st to 29th March 2019. Moreover, Postulants who had completed their graduation in B. Com (Commerce) and also have a minimum of two years of experience can apply for Capita India Job Openings. Applicants who want to placement in Capita India Company, check the Capita India Placement Papers. Here we are giving the direct link for Capita India Previous Papers along with Test Patterns. By practicing those model papers, it will help you out in the Capita India Walkin interview.
Applicants with only have basic knowledge and experience, can not clear the Capita India Interview rounds. However, most of the candidates are going to fail in the interview due to lack of confidence and communication skills. For those candidates here we are updating the Capita India Interview Questions. It is easy to crack the Capita India Latest Walkins interview with solving the questions with answers. But the Capita India interview question is given only for reference purpose. So candidates do some hard work on your own with Capita India selection process. Applicants can also get more Freshers Jobs and latest walkins at Today Walkins Page on our All India Jobs Website.
Capita India Payroll Analyst Job Description
- Process the full and final payroll of attrited employees within the agreed upon timelines.
- Resolve employee queries if any.
- Must have knowledge related to F&F settlement.
- Should have Knowledge and experience in payroll processing.
- Ensure data validation by the F&F Checker.
- MIS Payroll and FnF report.
- SAP Knowledge mandatory.
- Applicants must support the relevant internal as well as external audits.
- Full & Final Settlement and Payroll Processing.
- Payroll and Full and Final settlement processing through SAP and timely payout.
- Responsible for collating the F&F/Payroll inputs from the mailbox on a weekly basis.
- Validation of data prepared by the F&F Vendor Implant and share the same with the vendor.
- Creation of JV, bank transfer file and Bank letters.
- Obtain necessary approvals from all authorities post checking the F&F sheets and send it to finance for processing.
- Dispatch of relieving letter, experience letter, recovery letter, etc by courier to employees.
- Resolve employee queries with respect to F&F and status of their settlement.
- Track queries on My HR Portal and ensures all queries are responded to correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Good in process improvement.
- Have a Knowledge of statutory compliance and Labour Laws.
Capita India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Capita is the UK number one leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. The Capita provides the services include a wide spectrum of capabilities such as multichannel customer management, digital back office, finance & accounting, insights & analytics, and technology. Capita India has with c8000 staff across 5 offices (Mumbai, Pune, and Bengaluru), and also have a vibrant and inclusive culture that pursues excellence, values integrity and works towards delivering outstanding customer service.
And with a number of 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa, and India, we help make processes smarter, organizations more efficient and customer experiences better. Our Indian operations were set up in 2004 and our clientele consists of leading UK brands in the Telecoms, Utilities, Retail, Financial Services, and Logistics space. In 2017, Capita India was ranked among the Top 100 Companies for Women in India in an independent survey conducted by Working Mother & Avtar.
How to Apply for Capita India Job openings?
Applicants who have a degree in B. Com with Commerce can apply Capita India Job Vacancies. If you are interested then go and check in to the Capita India Direct Walkin interview. have a glance look over Capita India Latest Walkins Interview as given below.
Capita India Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 21st to 29th March 2019.
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM.
Capita India Pvt Ltd,
Godrej & amp, Boyce,
Gate No 2, Plant No. 6,
LBS Marg, Opp Vikhroli Bus Depot,
Vikhroli (W), Mumbai – 400 079.
Necessary Documents need to carry for Capita India Interview
- Latest Updated CV
- Marks memos
- Govt ID Proof
Latest Upcoming Walkins
- XDBS Mega Walkin Drive
- Latest Walkin Drives in Diebold Nixdorf
- SGS India Walkin Interview in Gurgaon
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.