Walkins For Bpharm, Mpharm Freshers | Advantmed Job Openings For Junior Associate Role – 15th To 30th March 2019
Advantmed India Job Openings in Ahmedabad: Advantmed India Careers is hiring graduate professionals for Junior Associate Positions. If you are looking for the job in a relevant profile, then walk for Advantmed India Walkin Drive which is the best opportunity to prove your technical knowledge and enhance your career in a better direction. Applicants we are providing the complete information about Advantmed India Recruitment 2019 for B.Pharm & M.Pharm Freshers. Candiadtes who have a Guiding all critical decisions in the organization with robust market data and insights can directly walk for Advantmed India Walkin Jobs. Get the Advantmed India Job Description, Advantmed India Walkins Job Profile from here.
Advantmed India Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Advantmed India LLP|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Are you looking for IT Jobs in Ahmedabad? Then apply for Advantmed India Walkin Drive on the mentioned venue. Before attending for Advantmed India Walkin Interviews, one must be aware of Advantmed India Recruitment Process and what will be the rounds involved to shortlist the competitors. In this Advantmed India article, we are providing the details about Advantmed India Placement Papers along with its previous year solved question papers. Practicing with the help of Advantmed India Test Patterns is a beneficial thing for the job applicants. Practice well for Advantmed India Walkin Recruitment and get hired. Carry the mandatory documents along with ID Proof while attending for Advantmed India Walkin Interview.
Advantmed India Requirements
- Education: B.Pharm / M.Pharm /D.Pharm / Biomedical Engineering or B.Sc. / M.Sc (Biochemistry /
- Biotechnology / Biological Science / Medicinal Chemistry / Microbiology
- Experience: Fresher
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Follow project specific guidelines without any deviation.
- Performs assigned tasks /complete targets with speed and accuracy as per client requirements.
- Study medical records of U.S. patients as provided and enter relevant, correct codes for patients medical conditions on the company’s internal portal.
- Perform work as assigned.
Advantmed India Job Roles
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Pharmacy or Science and Master’s in Pharmacy or Science with good English communication skills.
- Excellent skills in reading handwritten Notes / Doctors prescription.
- Good knowledge of medical terms and terminologies.
- Basic knowledge of computer (MS Office)
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Willingness and flexibility to work for 6/7 Days a week (as required).
- Job Title: Junior Associate – Medical Coding
- Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Shift Timings: 8:00 AM 5.30 PM
- Working Days: 5 Days [Monday to Friday], Work on Saturdays & Earn Extra
- Excellent Salary Package + Attractive Bonus + Performance Incentives + Excellent work culture; Fun Fridays; Cultural Celebrations & Lots more.
Advantmed India LLP Company Profile
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLP is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans, managed care organizations and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, NCQA-certified HEDIS ® Measures software, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding and provider education.
How To Apply For Advantmed India Interview?
Caniddates those who want to work in the role of Quality Analyst process? Can walk for Advantmed India Walkin Drive on mentioned dates. So to face the competition candiadtes need to carry required documents along with you without fails.
Advantmed India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 15th To 30th March 2019
Walkin Time: 9 AM onwards
402, 4th Floor, Pinnacle Business Park,
Corporate Road, Prahlad Nagar,
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Advantmed India Interview
- Two copies of updated resume.
- Photo Id proof.
- Address proof.
- Hard copies of educational certificate
- Talent Smart Freshers Jobs In Hyderabad
- Protiviti Consulting Mega Walkins In Gurgaon
- QX Global Walkins For Accountant Process
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.