HSSPP Syllabus 2019 | www.hsspp.in Assistant Manager (MIS) Exam Pattern
HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019
Let’s have a look at this article to get the latest HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. In order to help out the candidates in their exam preparation, we have clearly provided the detailed Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad AM Syllabus 2019 on this page. To start the preparation make a perfect plan with the help of www.hsspp.in AM Test Syllabus, Haryana Assistant Manager (MIS) Exam Pattern available on this page. Applicants who clear all teh rounds in the selection process will secure the job at HSSPP. We have enclosed all the topics and subtopics of HSSPP Syllabus 2019 in one PDF file for the candidate’s quick reference purpose. Go through the upcoming sections to get the complete information about the Haryana Assistant Manager (MIS) Syllabus 2019. You can also download and refer HSSPP Previous Papers with Answers to obtain a good score in the written exam.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad AM Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP)|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager (MIS) Posts|
|Number of Posts||575|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply||27th Feb 2019|
|Application Last Date||20th Mar 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
HSSPP Assistant Manager (MIS) Exam Pattern 2019 | www.hsspp.in AM Test
Knowing the HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern prior to the preparation will be more useful for the candidates to prepare well. Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad AM Syllabus 2019 consist of all the topics that will ask for the written exam. Below HSSPP Assistant Manager (MIS) Exam Pattern 2019 will provide a better understanding of the scheme of the question paper. Download HSSPP Admit Card 2019 @www.hsspp.in. There will be more advantageous for the candidates to refer Haryana Assistant Manager (MIS) Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise. Observe the important topics of HSSPP Syllabus 2019 available here and prepare according to it. You can also obtain the Haryana AM Results 2019 from here.
|Sections||Subject Names||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|Part – A||General Knowledge, Mental Ability (Reasoning & Quantitative Technique), Child Development & Psychology, Hindi and English (Matric level)||50 Marks||Total 2 hrs|
|Part – B||Computer Network Related Topics||50 Marks|
Haryana Assistant Manager (MIS) Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
Visit our All India Jobs website for HSSPP Exam Study Material which will be helpful to prepare well for the written exam. Work hard for the exam to score qualifying marks in it. Get HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 PDF at free of cost.
HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 – Part- A
- Mental Ability
- Quantitative Technique.
- General Knowledge.
- Child Development & Psychology
www.hsspp.in Assistant Manager (MIS) Syllabus 2019 – Part – B
- Application Development using SQL
- Host Language Interface
- Embedded SQL Programming
- Stored Procedures and triggers and views
- Constraints assertions
- Data Base Management Systems
- ER diagrams
- Data Models
- Relational & Object Oriented database.
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Retransmission Algorithm
- Computer Network Architecture.
- Packet & Massage Switching
- High-Speed Lands and topologies
- Broadcast routing and spanning trees.
- Physical Layer.
- Multiple Access and aloha
- CSMA/ CD and Ethernet
- Circuit Switching
- TCP/IP Stack
- Data Entry Layer.
- Network Structure
- IP Networks & Internet
- Transport Layer and TCP/IP.
- Intrusion detection & prevention.
- Network Management and interoperability.
- DNS and Firewalls.
- Internals of RDBMS
- Inverted and Multi-list structures
- B Trees
- Physical Data Organization in sequential
- Query Optimization
- Multi-Processor Operating Systems
- Indexed random & hashed files.
- B+ Trees
- Join algorithm
- Transaction Processing
- Two Phase Locking
- Different server Multi-user.
- Concurrency control and recovery management re
- Transaction model properties and state serializability
- The requirement for client interface in a distributed application environment.
- Lock Base protocols
- System Analysis
- Planning Systems
- Feasibility Study requirement analysis
- Cost-benefit Analysis
- Analysis Tools and Techniques.
- System Development
- Efficiency Consideration
- Verification, Validation & testing
- Code Documentation
- Program Design Paradigms
- Testing Methods
- Formal Program verification etc.
- System Design
- Data & Procedural Design
- Design Fundamentals
- Modular Design
- Object Oriented Design
- System Concept
- Role of System Analyst.
- System Planning & Tools like DFD
- Types of System development life cycle
- Recognition of needs
- Decision trees
- Structured analysis and decision tables
- Layout Considerations form control
- Object Oriented design concepts and methods.
- Feasibility study
- Definition of Characteristics
- Elements and Boundaries
- Data Dictionary
- IPO Charts
- Structured Walkthrough
- Input, Output from design
- Software life cycle.
- Software Engineering Paradigms.
- Requirement & Classification of forms.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.