BHU Group A, B, C Admit Card 2019 | www.bhu.ac.in Nursing Officer, Junior Clerk Hall Ticket & Exam Dates
BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
Hey Guys! Hope you are all doing well. Very soon BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 will be released at its web portal. Banaras Hindu University has decided to recruit the new candidates for Group A- Group B, Group -C Posts. For which the authority going to announce the Admit Cards for the registered candidates in the upcoming days. Furthermore, Written Exam, Skill Test/Interview, Certificates Verification are conducted as a part of the selection process. Generally, www.bhu.ac.in Junior Clerk Call Letter 2019 will upload at its official website prior to 10-15 days of the date of examination.
Applicants can use the online mode to download BHU Nursing Officer, Laboratory Attendant Admit Card 2019. Go through the below sections of this page to get complete info about the BHU Admit Card 2019. This page is updated with all the latest news which is related to BHU Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 so interested candidates can keep in touch with us. You can obtain BHU Results 2019 for written exam @www.bhu.ac.in.
Banaras Hindu University Group A, B, C Hall Ticket 2019 Details
|Authority Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHS)|
|Job Role||Group A- Group B, Group -C|
|Number of Posts||1305 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test/Interview, Certificates Verification|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
When will I get www.bhu.ac.in Junior Clerk Call Letter 2019?
- Starting Date to Apply for BHU Recruitment 2019 – 26th January 2019
- Closing Date to Submit BHU Online Application – 16th February 2019
- Banaras Hindu University Group A, B, C Written Exam Date – Intimate Soon
- BHU Laboratory Attendant Admit Card Issued Date – Intimate Soon
BHU Group A, B, C Exam Pattern 2019 | Banaras Hindu University Test Structure
In order to perfect yourself in the exam preparation make use of the Banaras Hindu University Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The authority is going to recruit the candidates purely based on the performance shown in the written exam. To provide a better understanding of the structure of the written exam we have tabulated the BHU Exam Pattern 2019 for Group A- Group B, Group -C Posts in the below sections. www.bhu.ac.in Junior Clerk Test Pattern will describe the complete details of the type of exam, subject name, no of questions asked from each subject, allotment of marks for each section, duration of the test. Download and refer BHU Nursing Officer Previous Year Papers with Answers which are provided here.
|S. No||Exam Type||Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Technical Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
Highlights of BHU Nursing Officer, Laboratory Attendant Admit Card 2019
Till now, the officials of Banaras Hindu University has not yet announced the written exam dates, releasing date of BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019. All the registered candidates who would like to take part in the written exam can download BHU Nursing Officer, Laboratory Attendant Admit Card 2019 with the help of direct link attached below. Login to the official website by using registration number and password to access www.bhu.ac.in Junior Clerk Call Letter 2019. To help out the candidates our All India Jobs team had step by step downloading procedure steps download Banaras Hindu University Group A, B, C Hall Ticket 2019 at the end of the page. Cross check the details which are enlisted on BHU Admit Card 2019 after downloading it. Bring the BHU Admit Card 2019 along with Identity Proof to the examination hall without fail. In order to get permission to enter into the examination, hall candidates must show their documents to the invigilators.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Test Centre Details.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Name of the Exam
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Photo and signature of the Candidate.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Application Number or Registration Number.
How to download BHU Admit Card 2019 @Online
- First of all visit the Banaras Hindu University Official Website www.bhu.ac.in
- Search for the desired link of BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
- Fill up all the details of Date of Birth, Application Number to login.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not and hit on submit button.
- You will get the BHU Nursing Officer, Laboratory Attendant Admit Card 2019 in a new page.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the BHU Hall Ticket 2019 and carry it to the hall.
Download Link => Banaras Hindu University Group A, B, C Hall Ticket 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.