APPSC TPBO Syllabus 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Town Planning & Building Overseer Exam Pattern
APPSC TPBO Syllabus 2019
Hey, have you registered for APPSC Recruitment 2019? If you’re yes! then its time for preparation. Very soon the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is hiring the new efficient candidates for Town Planning and Building Overseer (TPBO) Posts through a written exam. We have tired a lot to share the APPSC TPBO Syllabus 2019 as well as Exam Pattern here. Moreover, ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ టౌన్ ప్లానింగ్ అండ్ బిల్డింగ్ వర్సెర్ సిలబస్ will be more helpful to get an idea about the topics and subtopics which are important to prepare for the test. In order to achieve your dream goal getting the govt job, you need to focus on the preparation. Make a proper schedule according to the Andhra Pradesh Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019, APPSC TPBO Exam Pattern. Hence, collected APPSC Syllabus is enclosed in PDF file and arranged it at the end of the page for free downloading.
Andhra Pradesh Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019 Details
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Town Planning and Building Overseer (TPBO)|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||19th Feb 2019|
|Application Closing Date||13th March 2019|
|APPSC TPBO Exam Date||21st May 2019|
|Location of the Job||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Screening test|
APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer (TPBO) Exam Pattern 2019
Thus, APPSC TPBO Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern had given here. Applicants can make use APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer (TPBO) Exam Pattern 2019 and Syllabus topics in your exam preparation for reference purpose. You need to practice all the topics covered for the written exam to score top marks. Before starting the exam preparation candidates need to know the exact scheme of the question paper. With the help of Syllabus and Exam Pattern candidates can achieve the perfect preparation. You can also download APPSC Previous Year Papers with Answers to prepare well for the written exam. Go through the below sections of this page to clearly know the ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ టౌన్ ప్లానింగ్ అండ్ బిల్డింగ్ వర్సెర్ సిలబస్ Subject Wise. If you are interested to take part in the Andhra Pradesh TPBO Exam then start preparing for the exam by using the study material provided on this page.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||Marks||Questions||Duration|
|Paper -I||General Studies and General Abilities (S.S.C standard)||150||150||150|
|Paper –II||SUBJECT: (Intermediate Vocational Standard)||150||150||150|
psc.ap.gov.in TPBO Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise | ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ టౌన్ ప్లానింగ్ అండ్ బిల్డింగ్ వర్సెర్ సిలబస్
Refer APPSC TPBO Syllabus 2019 provided below to start the exam preparation. Visit our All India Jobs website for APPSC Recruitment Details, Andhra Pradesh PSC TPMO Study Material, APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Admit Card, psc.ap.gov.in TPBO Results etc. Download ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ టౌన్ ప్లానింగ్ అండ్ బిల్డింగ్ వర్సెర్ సిలబస్ PDF at free of cost.
APPSC TPBO Syllabus 2019 – Paper I
General Studies and General Abilities
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- International Relations and Events
- Economy of India and Telangana 6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (8th Class Standard)
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
Andhra Pradesh Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019 – Paper II
- Construction of Ordinary Scale
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering
- Construction of Plane Geometric Figures
- Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Drawing and Detailing
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.