TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019
Would you like to appear for the TNPSC Written Exam which is conducted for Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst Posts? Then here is the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 long with Exam Pattern. Applicants who are dreaming to grab the job at TNPSC can utilize this chance. Start your preparation by referring to the Tamil Nadu Assistant System Analyst Syllabus 2019, TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Exam Pattern available on this page. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission going to oragnize the written exam on 7th April 2019.
The required syllabus for the written exam had listed below is completely for reference purpose only. The original topics may vary from sometimes. Schedule for the plan in such a way that you need to cover all the topics and subtopics of the written exam. You can also download the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer & Analyst Syllabus 2019 PDF by using the direct link enclosed below. Follow the Tamil Nadu PSC Previous Papers, Syllabus, Scheme of the Exam, Preparation tips available here which will be useful to score qualifying marks in the written exam.
Tamil Nadu Assistant System Analyst Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst|
|No of Posts||60 Posts|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Method||Written Test & Interview|
|Date of Written Exam||7th April 2019|
|Application Starting Date||22nd Jan 2019|
|Ending Date to Apply||20th Feb 2019|
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer & Analyst Exam Pattern 2019
Let’s know the structure of the question paper with the help of TNPSC Assistant System Engineer & Analyst Exam Pattern 2019 provided below. Before going to start the preparation candidates should be aware of the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. Without preparation, you are not able to answer the questions asked in the written exam. Lots of candidates are competing with the Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs so there may be huge competition. So you need to work hard and clear the written exam and other selection rounds to grab your dream job. Get Tamil Nadu Assistant System Analyst Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise from the below sections. Visit our All India Jobs website for latest job updates and study material for various government exams.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Electronics & Communication
- Electromagnetic Fields and antennas
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Semiconductor Theory and Electronic Devices
- Computer Engineering
- Control Systems and instrumentation
- Signals and Systems
- Communication Systems
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Circuit Theory
- Analog electronic circuits
- Electronic Communication
Tamil Nadu Assistant System Analyst Syllabus 2019 – Electrical & Electronics
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Information Technology
- Data Communication and Networks
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Linux System Administration
- Information and Network Security
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Computer Science
- Operating system
- History of Computer
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Database Management Systems
- Basic Computer Terminology
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols
- Computer Abbreviation
- Software names and usages
- Number system
- Network Basics
- Computer tools
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer & Analyst Syllabus 2019 – Engineering Aptitude
- Data Interpretation.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Number Series.
- Simplification / Approximation.
- Mixture & Allegation.
- Time & Work.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- A problem on Ages.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks and Calender.
- Number ranking.
- Time and distance.
- Embedded fig
- Number Series.