RBI Jr Engineer Syllabus 2019
Finally, Applicants has reached the right place to get the RBI Jr Engineer Syllabus along with RBI Exam Pattern. Read out this full article to have the complete details about the RBI Recruitment, Reserve Bank Of India Syllabus, RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, Reserve Bank Of India Selection Process. It is necessary for the RBI candidates to know the detailed RBI Syllabus before going to start the Junior Engineer exam preparation. Applicants can also get the RBI Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer Posts from the official website www.rbi.org.in. Our All India Jobs team has provided the direct PDF link to download the RBI Exam Syllabus.
Also Check: Latest Current Affairs & GK
Get better exam preparation by checking the Reserve Bank Of India Syllabus, Exam Pattern; Previous Papers provided on this page. Download and practice Reserve Bank Of India Junior Engineer Previous Papers to obtain good marks in the written examination. By following regularly, our site applicants can get info about the latest Employment News. Get better preparation by referring to every topic covered for the Junior Engineer written the exam. To help out the applicants we have given the RBI Previous Papers for each Syllabus topic.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) JE Recruitment 2019 | 24 Vacancies
|Board Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer (JE) Posts|
|Starting Date||07th January 2019|
|Last Date||27th January 2019|
|Age Limit||20 Years to 30Years|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, and Personal Interview|
RBI Junior Engineer Examination Pattern 2019
Planning to start the RBI exam preparation? Then what are you looking for? We know that applied candidates want to know the required New RBI Trainee Syllabus 2019 2019 and RBI Exam Pattern. Then dont worry, check here and start preparing as soon as possible. Get better preparation by referring to every topic covered for the written exam. To help out the contenders we have given the RBI Previous Exam Papers for each Syllabus topic.
Exam Pattern for RBI JE Posts:
- a) Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Exam will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks
(Total Weighted Score)
|1||English Language||50||50||150 mins (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Selection Process
Hurry Up! The officials of RBI came up with Latest Employment News Notification to hire the young dynamic candidates to the posts of Trade Apprentice Posts. Recently the online application submissions have started. So people who are interested in RBI Careers 2019 can apply now by ensuring the desired criteria given in the official notification. After that, RBI will conduct the following rounds in the selection process to recruit the candidates based on their merit performance. You can also obtain the RBI Results 2019 from here by roll number and name wise.
- Written Test
The Reserve Bank Of India Officials is conducting the following selection rounds to filter the contenders for Posts. Because by candidates performance Reserve Bank Of India is going to finalize the candidates.
Reserve Bank of India JE Syllabus 2019
RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases
www.rbi.org.in JE Syllabus 2019 – General Aptitude
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Embedded Figures.
- Whole Numbers.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Time & Work.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Number Ranking
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
Reserve Bank Of India Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subject
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Fundamentals of Computer.
- Internet & its usage
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Networking and communication,
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Includes Computer related general questions
- Windows operating system basics,
- Internet terms and services,
- History of computers,
- Database basics,
Latest RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern – Civil Engineering topics
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS:1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, makes and rates and also interpreting building drawings.
- Construction technology.
- Water proofing materials and technology.
- Sanitary and plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Water purification.
RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern – Electrical Engineering topics
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Pumping systems
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevators design, electrical safeties protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Type of earthing, testing, lightening arrestor, etc.
- Lighting design of office areas.