nThrive Global Latest Walkins In Gurgaon | Associate, Senior Associate Role | 10th January 2019
Walkins at nThrive Global. Competitors those who have 0-2 years experiance in Associate, Senior Associate can grab this golden opportunity at nThrive Global Walkin Intevriew. Majority of the candidates after they got some experiance they will try to shift to another company to gain more knowledge. For them, nThrive Global Latest Walkins in Gurgaon a more beneficial drive to gain experience on a relevant profile. nThrive Global Careers enormous benefits for employees and a friendly work environment nature. To take part in nThrive Global Walkin Recruitment. Job seekers are suggested to walkin at the below mentioned location on 10th January 2019.
nThrive Global Walkin Intevriew Details
|Company Name||nThrive Global Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
nThrive Global Job Openings In Gurgaon. Individuals who have well knowledge on below domains are most welcome to attend nThrive Global Walkins In Gurgaon. So to face the competition aspirants are suggested to refer nThrive Global Placement Papers along with nThrive Global Exam Patterns to crcak the interview without fail. We advise aspirants to carry their original id proofs, updated resume while appearing for nThrive Global Walkin Drive in Gurgaon for Associate, Senior Associate Profile.
Postulants are wondering how people are crazy to crack the IT Jobs?. To help the individuals in their search, our team came up with an exciting announcement regarding nThrive Global Walkin Interviews that was recently announced. All the postulants who have completed their graduation can attend for nThrive Global Job Openings in Gurgaon. nThrive Global Walkin Interview Drive will conduct the selection process to shortlist the postulants. Here we are providing all the Ducen sufficient materials along with Interview Questions to clear Gurgaon Interview.
nThrive Global Job Description
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate enrollment of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Trading Partner Agreement (TPA) forms required to submit claims and retrieve reports on behalf of clients.
- Manage setup and maintenance of payor connections including assignment of Payor Codes, Receiver IDs, and Payor IDs.
- Coordinate and oversee provider enrollments with various payors
- Claim batching configuration and setup
- Payor connectivity testing
- Acquiring, understanding and following submission and retrieval instructions
- Working with Clearinghouse production resources to set up connectivity in the production environment
- Assist with ANSI 5010 file issues
- Develop working relationships and communications with external EDI departments.
- Coordinate and provide timely status on issues or projects to all involved teams.
- The root cause analysis, problem-solving and continued to follow up on issues to resolution.
- Maintain organized and detailed notes with timely status updates on all issues.
- Ability to reach out and escalate issues when the resolution is not being reached.
- Assist with Client implementations
- Assist with maintaining internal payor library
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the
- Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company’s governance/compliance program.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction.
- Demonstrate professional motivation, steadiness and dedication and the ability to develop and maintain successful, long-term, relationships with key industry/ client contacts.
- Pastor similar experience in a billing office with consistent communication with the payer.
- Exceptional oral communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Demonstrate organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
nThrive Global Solutions Private Limited Company Profile
From Patient-to-Payment, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs healthcare organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Formerly known as MedAssets, Precyse, and Equation, nThrive is built on a legacy of excellence. Most recently, nThrive acquired two leaders in their fields, Adreima – a provider of patient-centered, clinically integrated revenue cycle services that help patients find coverage and meet their financial obligations – and e4e Healthcare Services – a business process outsourcing company. The five organizations together combine top talent and capabilities in the healthcare industry into a single enterprise.
How To Apply For nThrive Global Walkins?
Freshers those who are interested to work in the role of Associate, Senior Associate process. Here is good news for them, nThrive Global is conducting mega walkins for freshers in Chennai. So aspirants check details and face the competition without fail.
nThrive Global Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 10th January 2019
Walkin Time: 1:00 PM Onwards
NThrive Global Solutions, Tower C,
15th Floor, Unitech Cyber Park,
Sector 39, Gurgaon,
Haryana – 122001
Necessary Documents To Carry For nThrive Global Walkins In Gurgaon
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
You can also check
- Info-X Software Walkins In Gurgaon
- ZeroChaos Jobs For Accounts Executive, Accountant
- ADF Data Science Walkins For Software Engineer
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.