Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019
Download Maharashtra Soil Department Exam Syllabus 2019 in PDF format on this page. Get the direct attachments of Maharashtra Soil Department Water Conservation Officer Syllabus 2019 and Maha WCO Exam Pattern at the end of this article. People who have successfully applied and willing to appear for Maharashtra Soil Department Written Examination are suggested to prepare according to the Maha Water Conservation Officer Syllabus 2019 along with Maha Soil Dept WCO Exam Pattern 2019. Also, Applicants can download the Maharashtra Soil Dept Water Conservation Officer Previous Papers along with Maharashtra Soil Dept WCO Solved Question Papers on this page. Practicing with the help of these papers gains more knowledge about the type of questions prepared for the examinations and topics to be concentrated. Hence, We suggest the candidates to download the Subject Wise Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus 2019 from the links available here.
Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Soil Department|
|Post Name||Water Conservation Officer|
|Exam Name||Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Category||Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
Maha Soil Department Exam Pattern 2019
Check Maharashtra Soil Dept WCO Exam Pattern 2019 tabulated in the below sections. We will provide the complete details about Maharashtra Soil Department Water Conservation Officer Exam Pattern which will explain about the exam scheme. Prior knowing the Maha Soil Department Exam Pattern 2019 will help the candidates to get an idea about about Topics and Sub Topics to be prepared for the examination, Total Marks to be gained, Duration, Sectional Cut Off Marks, Negative Marking, etc. Hence, we suggest the applicants to know Maha Soil Department Exam Syllabus 2019, Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Exam Pattern available here.
|4||Engineering Background||Agriculture Engineering||100|
Maharashtra Soil Dept Water Conservation Officer Syllabus 2019
mahapariksha.gov.in WCO Syllabus For Forestry
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation, and Watershed management:
- Silviculture of Trees
- Tree Improvement and Seed Technology:
- Silviculture – Systems:
- Forest Management and Management Systems:
- Surveying and Forest Engineering: Forest surveying
- Silviculture – General
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity :
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management, and Tribology:
Maha Soil Department Syllabus For Agriculture
- Animals and humans
- Cropping pattern as indicators of environments.
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country.
- Impact of high-yielding and short-duration varieties on shifts in cropping patterns.
- Concepts of various cropping and farming systems.
- Environmental pollution and associated hazards to crops,
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management, and conservation.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus For Horticulture
- Floriculture & Landscape gardening
- Propagation of horticultural crops
- Fundamentals of Horticulture
- Growth and Development of Horticultural Crops
- Management Techniques for horticultural crops
- Production technology of vegetable crops
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus For Agriculture
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Agricultural Structures
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing
- Soil and Water Conservation:
- Irrigation and Drainage
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus For Environmental Engineering
- Solid Waste Engineering
- Founding Engineering.
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics
- Water Waste Engineering
Maha WCO Syllabus For Civil Engineering
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Structural Analysis
- Construction, Planning, and Management:
- Hydraulics ‘Machines and Hydropower.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Concreting Equipment:
- Conservation Practice, Planning, and Management
- PERT Network:
- Pert Network
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Building Materials.
- Earthwork Equipment:
Download Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
Click Here >> Maharashtra Soil Department WCO Syllabus 2019