Mahakosh DAT Admit Card 2019
Hello Readers! Mahakosh DAT – Department of Accounts and Treasures has cleared their words that they are soon going to issue the Mahakosh DAT Admit Card 2019 at its web portal. So candidates can download Mahakosh DAT Kanisht Lekhpal/ Kanisht Lekha Parikshak Hall Ticket 2019 by using the online mode. After getting the www.mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in Lekhalipik Admit Card 2019 we advise the candidates to verify the details printed on Mahakosh DAT Audit Clerk Admit Card 2019. Applicants who got registered for Lekhalipik, Kanisht Lekhpal/ Kanisht Lekha Parikshak Posts can get their Admit Card as soon as possible once announced by the officials. As per the fresh update, Mahakosh DAT Kanisht Lekhpal Admit Card 2019 will be active before 1 week of the commencement date of written examination.
Get the Mahakosh DAT Written Examination Dates, important information related to Mahakosh DAT Kanisht Lekhpal Call Letter 2019 from the below sections of this page. We have shared the official website link at the end of the article for the candidate’s convenience. Hence, mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in Lekhalipik Admit Card 2019 acts as an entry pass for the written exam that every candidate should bring it without fail. You can also have the Mahakosh DAT Lekhalipik Results 2018 for the written exam from here. Bookmark our website to know the upcoming updates on Mahakosh DAT Exam Hall Ticket 2019.
Overview of Mahakosh DAT Lekhalipik Hall Ticket 2019
|Board Name||Mahakosh DAT – Department of Accounts and Treasures|
|Job Role||Lekhalipik, Kanisht Lekhpal/ Kanisht Lekha Parikshak|
|Number of Posts||932 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written test, Skill Test, Interview|
|Location of the Job||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
When will Mahakosh DAT Kanisht Lekhpal Call Letter 2019 be Issued?
- Initial Date to Fill Online Application – 9th Jan 2019
- Last Date for Mahakosh DAT Online Application Submission – 29th Jan 2019
- Mahakosh DAT Lekhalipik Written Examination Date – Update Soon
- Issued Date of mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in Lekhalipik Admit Card 2019 – Update Soon
Mahakosh DAT Exam Pattern 2019 – Lekhalipik, Kanisht Lekhpal/ Parikshak Posts
Begin your preparation for the Mahakosh DAT Written Exam without wasting your time by using the study material provided here. By knowing the Mahakosh DAT Kanisht Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern it will be easy for the candidates to prepare well for the written exam. Moreover, Mahakosh DAT Exam Pattern 2019 for Lekhalipik, Kanisht Lekhpal/ Parikshak Posts had tabulated below for the candidate’s easy reference purpose. Get qualify marks in the written exam to grab the job at Department of Accounts and Treasures. Topics that are covered for the test are clearly mentioned below so candidates read it. If you want to get the better preparation then you should take the help of Mahakosh DAT Kanisht Lekhpal Previous Papers with Answers provided here.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject|
|1||Written Test||Computer Knowledge|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
Mahakosh Kanisht Lekhpal/ Audit Clerk
|S.No||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject|
|1||Written Test||General Awareness|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence|
Details of mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in Lekhalipik Admit Card 2019
Are you waiting for the Mahakosh DAT Admit Card 2019? Then you need to wait for some days to get the mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in Lekhalipik Hall Ticket 2019. Very soon Mahakosh DAT – Department of Accounts and Treasures is going to release Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets for the registered candidates. Applicants those who have successfully registered for the above-mentioned posts can get ready to download their Mahakosh DAT Audit Clerk Admit Card 2019 whenever officially announced. Visit our All India Jobs website for Mahakosh DAT Official Notification, Study Material, Admit Card, Results etc.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category of the Contender.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Conducting Authority.
- Name of the Examination.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers.
- Signature of the Board Councillor
How do I download Mahakosh DAT Audit Clerk Admit Card 2019?
- Initially, visit the web portal of Mahakosh DAT – Department of Accounts and Treasures, i.e. mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in
- Find out the appropriate link to fetch Mahakosh DAT Lekhalipik Admit Card 2019 on the home page screen.
- Later, tap on that relevant link which will redirect to admit card login page.
- Fill up the login credentials of Registration Number, Password and hit on submit button.
- Mahakosh Kanisht Lekha Parikshak Hall Ticket 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check whether details printed on Mahakosh DAT Admit Card 2019 is correct or not.
- Finally, make a print copy of Mahakosh DAT Audit Clerk Admit Card 2019 and carry it to the exam.
Download Link => Mahakosh DAT Kanisht Lekhpal Admit Card 2019