Urgent Hiring For Customer Care Executive Role | ienergizer Walkins In Noida | 31st January To 2nd February 2019
iEnergizer Latest Walkins in Noida: Hey Guys!!! Fantastic News for all the people in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Noida. Recently, recruiters from iEnergizer have come up with the newest announcement to hire candidates for Customer Care Executive Role. Officials have also said that contenders willing to participate in iEnergizer Walkins Noida. Freshers who are out from college can attend the iEnergizer Job Openings In Noida. Aspirants can check the essential qualifications and skills required from the below Today Walkins article. You can directly attend the iEnergizer Walkin Interview on the specified dates as seen below. As there is fierce competition for IT Software Jobs people can utilize this opportunity to get placed with this Freshers Jobs in Noida.
iEnergizer Latest Walkins Details
|Job Role||Customer Care Executive|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Contenders looking out for latest walkins in Noida and possessing the required experience can happily attend the iEnergizer Noida Walkins. Graduates with the basic knowledge in the relevant field stand a chance to get job opportunities through iEnergizer Careers 2019. Get more details on iEnergizer Walkins In Noida from the below sections of this All India Jobs article. Job seekers who are determined to crack this iEnergizer Interview to enhance their career can start their preparation with the help of these iEnergizer Placement Papers available on our website.
Contenders can access all the info presented here on iEnergizer Latest Walkins article to get onto the right track and secure their career. Graduates who want to fulfill the above-said criteria can happily take part in the iEnergizer Mega Walkins held in Chennai. To face the tough competition out there, you need some extra talent along with negotiation skills and be able to influence people. So we from All India Jobs have updated you with the latest iEnergizer Test Patterns & Syllabus to help you out in the interview preparation. Also, participants can have a glance at all the iEnergizer Interview Questions asked previously. To get further insights on Daily Walkins bookmark our website and get regular updates.
iEnergizer Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
- Have sufficient knowledge about the products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly.
- Improve the Customers Experience with the Client Services by ensuring that the Customers Issues are attended promptly and all their concerns are resolved immediately.
- Ensure that all the Company Policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied to while servicing the customers.
- Suggest effective ways through which the Client can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customers confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes.
iEnergizer Required Knowledge and Skills
- Effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to other people talk without interruptions, understand them and then promise solutions or make contributions based on points made.
- Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Must possess good multi-tasking skills.
- Should have good negotiation skills and be able to influence people.
- Ability to use computers efficiently and must learn how to use new software/CRM.
- Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions.
Minimum Qualification Criteria
- Any Graduate
- Fresher are also eligible
- The agent should be flexible to work in 24/7 Environment and 6 working days.
iEnergizer Company Profile
iEnergizer is one of the most progressive International Call Centers in Asia Pacific region, located in Noida, India. We undertake Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) projects in Voice based & Web based processes as well as provide back office support in Gaming, Finance, Banking, etc. to leading fortune 500 companies around the world. iEnergizer has a state-of-the-art campus at Noida spread over 1.2 million sq. ft. With our in-house swimming pool, gymnasium, the indoor court for badminton, table tennis and front/back lawn for sports.
The iEnergizer is a strategic Outsource partner to various companies who are market leaders in their respective segments, across different verticals. Providing services across the entire customer service lifecycle, iEnergizer offers a complete bouquet of services for Clients looking to reduce cost, with the best quality and enhanced operations, while continuing to focus on core competencies.
How To Apply For iEnergizer Walkin Intevriew?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with iEnergizer Walkins Chennai for Customer Care Executive Jobs on the given dates, time and venue.
iEnergizer Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 31st January To 2nd February 2019
Walkin Time: 11 am – 4 pm
B-148, Sector-10, Noida,
Important Documents to carry for iEnergizer Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
You can also check
- Conduent Business Walkins For .Net Developers
- Bitwise Solutions Latest Walkins In Pune
- Synchrony Financial Job Openings For Freshers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.