BE, B Tech, MCA Job Openings In Hyderabad | FTD Walkins For Data Engineer Role | 22nd January 2019
Good news for the competitors who are eagerly searching for the latest Job vacancies in Hyderabad. FTD is recruiting candidates for exciting job opportunities in Hyderabad location. Freshers graduates who had completed graduation must utilize this chance and enhance a better career. Aspirants should not have backlogs in last attempted exams if having they are not eligible to attend the FTD Walkin Recruitment in Hyderabad. For further details, candidates are informed to refer below sections and FTD Latest Walkins on 22nd January 2019.
FTD Latest Walkins Details
|Company Name||FTD India|
|Qualification||BE, B Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
Dear aspirants, FTD, is conducting a drive for freshers candidates. Individuals Should be able to Data Loading in various cloud services (BigQuery, Cloud Storage, etc.) and Migrate data from on-premise to Cloud are hurry up and give wings to your career in a reputed organization like FTD. To take part in FTD Walkin Drive individuals must practice FTD Placement Papers along with FTD Test Patterns to clear FTD interview process. Postulants should carry a copy of your updated CV to be a part of your dream company. For more information about FTD Walkin Recruitment Drive must refer this entire page for accurate data and bookmark our All India Jobs.
FTD Job Description
- Migrate data from on-premise to Cloud.
- Database Migration (Oracle/Netezza to BigQuery/BigTable).
- Create scripts for Data Migration.
- Data Loading in various cloud services (BigQuery, Cloud Storage, etc.).
- Create stream/batch data processing jobs in DataFlow using Java.
- Write Python scripts in Airflow to run DataFlow jobs.
- Must have experience in Java with Spring Framework & Data flow.
- Should have worked in at least one Data Migration project from on-premise to Cloud.
- Hands-on experience in Python is additional value.
- Hands-on experience DB concepts.
FTD Company Profile
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTD) is a premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies.
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD and Interflora brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers, Shari’s Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
How To Apply For FTD Latest Walkins?
Freshers those who are recent graduation passed outs and looking for any employment opportunity here is good news for you all from FTD Recruitment Drive. FTD is conducting Walkins in Hyderabad location. Aspirants who had satisfied the given eligibility criteria can face the Intevriew at the mentioned venue. Also, carry the latest updated resume without fail.
FTD Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 22nd January 2019
Walkin Time: 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
FTD India Pvt Ltd.,
D Block, 5th floor, Wing II,
Cybergateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad.
Important Certificates Need To Carry For FTD Recruitment Drive
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Hard copies of an updated resume.
- Any valid ID proof such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, License, Passport etc.
- All educational marks sheets xerox copy
You can also check
- Space Teleservice Walkins For B.Tech & Diploma Freshers
- Inknowtech Walkins In Bangalore For Technical Support Engineer
- ATOZEE Solutions Walkins For Xamarin Developer
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.