Excellent opportunity for all Freshers Graduates!!. Are you dreaming of finding your first dream job in various location? Then why late walk for Cognizant Freshers Walkins in Chennai. So interested and eligibile candiadtes can directly attend Cognizant Careers Walkin Interview for the role of International Voice Process. Hence contenders willing to have a job change and to look out for IT Software Jobs can grab all the information present here on this Freshers Jobs page. Also, you can go through the below sections of Cognizant Latest Walkins article for further insights. Great News for all the job aspirants you wish to work in the role of International Voice Process.
Cognizant Freshers Walkins Chennai Details
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||International Voice Process|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
For more particulars like interview details and job description on the latest job openings have a look at the below sections of this All India Jobs page. As per the details presented by the recruiters, it is noted that the interview is scheduled for 23rd To 25th January 2019. So if you are determined to get placed through Cognizant Careers 2018, then kick-start your preparation by choosing the right modules presented here. We from All India Jobs have updated all Cognizant Placement Papers for the sake of candidates to enhance your skills and talents. Also, you can even have a glance at Cognizant Test Patterns available on our official site through the links provided.
Cognizant Job Description
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team)
- Complete mandated training days for self
- Perform quality tasks for a team as an additional responsibility
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for the Process Executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals; feed information to the trainer and/or conduct refresher training
- In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned
- Handle escalation calls.
- Manage service levels on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage break schedule on a day to day basis.
- Communicate and manage transport delays.
Cognizant Required Skills
- Candidates with excellent communication are only applicable for this process.
- Candidates must be willing to work in night shift (Australian Shift).
- Education criteria Minimum 15 (10+2+3 / 4) years of education.
- Candidates with standing arrears is not eligible, should be a graduate.
- The interview will be a day long process.
- Parking facility is not available inside Cognizant premises.
- Referrals are invited.
- Candidates attended the interview in the last 3 months is not eligible for this interview process.
- Candidate should have excellent communication.
- Applicants should be interested to work in International Voice Process.
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of education.
- Mention Revathi HR at the top of the resume
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras/Pen drives or such other devices/ materials that are prohibited within premises or by law, as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. We expect you to respect the security requirements of this Organization during your presence at the venue
- The following documents are mandatory and we request you to bring these for the discussion
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Company Profile
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry, and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
How To Apply Cognizant Latest Walkins?
Freshers those who want to boost up their career in the right can apply for Cognizant Freshers Walkins Chennai. Willing passionated read the entire article for the post of International Voice Process. So aspirants before facing interview please carry mentioned documents without fail.
Cognizant Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 23rd To 25th January 2019
Walkin Time: 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Limited,
7th floor, New No.165, Old No.110,
Menon Eternity Building, St. Marys Road, Alwarpet
Important Documents To Carry For Cognizant Freshers Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Original Government ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID / Passport
You can also check
- Sensiple Software Walkin Interview In Chennai
- Indium Software Freshers Walkins In Chennai
- AXA Business Walkin Drive In Bangalore