Applicants here is the new employment opportunity for the role of .Net Developer. Brickwork Ratings is an excellent platform for interested applicants who are having a dream to work in a friendly environment with best incentives. Candidates who are belonged to Bangalore location those aspirants are obliged to know that there is a requirement of enthusiasts with many Job openings in Bangalore. Inspiring job seekers can grab Brickwork Ratings Walkin Drive for experiance professionals. For more quires about Brickwork Ratings, Careers scroll down this page.
Brickwork Ratings Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Brickwork Ratings|
|Job Role||.Net Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
|Industry||IT software Jobs|
This is a week going to be lucky for the candiadtes who are searching for job openings in Bangalore location. So don’t miss Brickwork Ratings opportunity and build your career right platform applicants prepare well for the interview with the help of Brickwork Ratings Placement Papers along with Brickwork Ratings Test Patterns from here. Now the Brickwork Rating Job Openings is going to recruit young candidates through Brickwork Ratings Walkin Recruitment. Aspirants who are browsing the internet for career growth in Brickwork Ratings Walkin Interview they first ensure their eligibility criteria for the job and work hard with Brickwork Rating Interview Questions. Keep on visiting our website All India Jobs for accurate updates.
Brickwork Ratings Job Description
- Experienced and skilled at developing cutting edge web applications using the components of net programming.
- Good knowledge of user interface design, usability methodology, in cutting-edge architecture, industry standards, and trends, platform and browser capabilities.
- Should work independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ development, Web Services.
- Expertise in MSSQL Server queries, stored procedures etc.
- Knowledge of working with versioning tools like SVN.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience are preferred.
- Database skills and logical thinking is a must.
- Good communication and team player.
Brickwork Ratings Company Profile
Brickwork Ratings is India’s home grown credit rating agency built with superior analytical prowess from industry’s most experienced credit analysts, bankers and regulators. Established in 2007, Brickwork Ratings aims to provide reliable credit ratings by creating new standards for assessing risk and by offering accurate and transparent ratings. Brickwork Ratings provides investors and lenders timely and in-depth research across the Structured Finance, Public Finance, Financial Guaranty, Financial Institutions, Project Finance and Corporate sectors.
Brickwork Ratings has employed over 350 credit analysts and credit market professionals across 9 offices in India. Our experienced analysts have published over 12,000 ratings across asset classes. Brickwork Ratings is committed to provide the investment community with the products and services needed to make informed investment decisions. Brickwork Ratings is a registered credit rating agency by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and a recognised external credit assessment agency (ECAI) by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to carry out credit ratings in India.
How To Apply For Brickwork Ratings Job Openings?
Individuals who were interested inBrickwork Ratings Walkin Interview can walk for latest Job Vacancies for experiance candidates. So applicants cross check the details once and face the competition at the mentioned address. While appearing for Brickwork Ratings Walkin Drive must carry mandatory documents along with you.
Brickwork Ratings Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 14th To 16th January 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
3rd Floor, Raj Alkaa Park,
29/3 & 32/2 Kalena Agrahara, Bannerghatta Road,
Bengaluru – 560 076
Essential Documents Nees To Carry For Brickwork Ratings Interview
- Latest Resume (CV)
- Government ID proof
- Passport size photocopy
- Educational Certificates
You can also check
- Group FiO Exclusive Walkins In Chennai
- Qube Cinema Walkins In Kochi
- GeP Solutions Hiring Freshers In Mumbai