Freshers Walkins At AXA Business | Job Openings For International Voice Process – 23rd To 25th January 2019
AXA Business Recruitment Drive in Bangalore. Hello Job fighters, Today’s news is for Freshers Jobs need candidates. In AXA Business Job article, we are enclosing the detailed information about AXA Business Walkins for Trainee Associate Role. AXA Business Careers offers an exciting pay and more facilities for selected candidates in AXA Business. Before applying for AXA Business applicants must refer to the required skills, roles and AXA Business responsibilities, job profile and other AXA Business Walkins In Bangalore information in below sections.
AXA Business Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||AXA Business Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||International Voice Process|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Are you looking for any job opportunity in Bangalore? Then what are you waiting for? Start applying for AXA Business Walkins in Bangalore. AXA Business Walkin Jobs is the best opportunity for individuals with required and valid freshers candidates. We suggest the applicants refer to the AXA Business Interview Questions along with answers which are used to clear the AXA Business recruitment process conducted by the AXA Business officials to shortlist the job seekers. Also, aspirants can find the AXA Business Placement Papers along with AXA Business Test Patterns helps to get a better practice in the various selection rounds. We advise applicants to carry the hard copies of the required documents along with original ID proof for candidates reference.
AXA Business Job Description
- Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience: 0 – 5 years of experience in an international call center OR Fresher with excellent communication skills and willing to start a career in an international call center.
- Will be responsible for managing the US customer service calls ensuring maximum support provided to the customers.
- Must adhere to daily production and capacity utilization target.
- Preferred Industry: International BPO/ITES
- Basic Insurance knowledge is the must – Health insurance will be an added advantage
- Should be ready to work in Morning and Afternoon shift.
AXA Business Services Private Limited Company Profile
We see ourselves as change agents for radical innovations spanning big data, risk modeling, robotic automation, process, and people transformation. Our employees are at the heart of our business and together we move forward in a culture of trust, such that our employees are in charge of the future. We are driven by our values, motivated by the desire to win, and bond as one sizeable global team to quickly adapt to changing market dynamics. We are incredibly proud of our roots, and at the same time, we are entirely free to write out our future.
Our teams at AXA Business Services are self-driven to deliver exceptional value to our partners. Aligning to our values of Customer first, Integrity, Courage and ONE AXA, we proactively focus on driving efficiency for our partners while also helping them in exceeding their customer expectations.
How To Apply For AXA Business Walkins?
Exciting news for the applicants who are in search of AXA Business Walkin Jobs in Bangalore Location. So individuals with required skills can check and apply for AXA Business Walkin Drive. Following are the AXA Business Job Openings 2018 walkin details for the sake of candidates reference.
AXA Business Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 23rd To 25th January 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
AXA Business Services Pvt. Ltd,
Manyata Tech Park,
Phase IV, Rachenahalli,
Bangalore – 560045.
Essential Documents To Carry for AXA Business Walkins
- Hard copies of an updated resume.
- Passport size photographs.
- Any Original Govt issued ID Proof.
- Educational Marks Memos.
You can also check
- Space Teleinfra Freshers Walkins For Associate Role
- Inknowtech Walkins In Bangalore For Technical Support Engineer
- ATOZEE Solutions Walkins For Xamarin Developer
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.