TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
Hey Guys, Register yourself for TSPSC Group 3 Examination 2019? Then, We would like to suggest the applicants to plan a schedule for the better preparation of TSPSC Written Examination with the help of Telangana PSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 as well as TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2019 on this page. After the completion of the registration process, start preparing with the help of detailed information about TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 & Telangana Group 3 Exam Pattern. View the complete article for more details about Telangana PSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019 as well as the type of questions appeared for the examination. Get an idea about the required topics and subtopics essential for effective preparation. Download TSPSC Group 3 Exam Scheme from the direct attachments at the bottom of this page. Find the TSPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Previous Papers with Solutions on this page.
Download the TSPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary 2019 Syllabus Subject Wise from here. Find the TSPSC Group 3 Exam Study Materials, Preparation Tips, etc from here.
Overview of TSPSC Group 3 2019 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary, Junior/ Computer Assistant Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Category||TSPSC Syllabus 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Closing Date||Updated Soon|
Telangana PSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019
View the complete details about Telangana PSC Group 3 Exam Scheme 2019 available on this page. Those who have successfully applied for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2019 gets shortlisted based on their performance in the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Written Examination 2019. Download Telangana PSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2019 to know the type of questions and topics appeared for the examination. Candidates can check out the Telangana PSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019 enclosed in a tabular format available on this page. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Officials declares the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Test Pattern 2019 describes the Subjects as well as with the Sub Topics essential for the preparation
Knowing the TSPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019 helps the applicants to manage their time in the examination. Telangana PSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019, as well as TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2019, helps the applicants to know the detailed information. Read the complete article for more details about Telangana PSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise.
|Paper||Test Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Objective Type of Questions||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper II||History, Polity & Society||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
TSPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
Paper – I: General Studies And General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
<< Latest Job Updates >>
PAPER-II: History, Polity And Society
Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
- Indian Social Structure:
- Social Issues:
- Social Movements:
- Peasant’s Movements, Tribal Movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women Middle class – Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues:
- Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labor, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
- Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability and Aged.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
- Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Disabled and Children; Minorities, Labour, Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
Economy and Development of Telangana
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sectorMicro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdari; Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
PAPER-III: Economy and Development
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty ; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
Issues of Development and Change
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
Download TSPSC Group 3 Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
Click Here >> TSPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019