SLK Latest Walkins: Great News for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for SLK Bangalore Walkins. Officials have said that a Walkin Drive for people with relevant experience is set from 18th December 2018. The officials from SLK are planning to hire contenders for the role of IT Recruiters. So here we have some exciting news for all the graduates looking out for Latest Jobs in Bangalore. Ensure that you grab this fantastic opportunity and get placed through SLK Careers 2018. Watch out SLK Walkin Interview article for more Experienced Jobs in India. Further, bookmark our Today Walkins page to get to know all the latest updates on all the IT Software Jobs In India.
SLK Latest Walkins Details
|Company Name||SLK Software Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||IT Recruiters|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
In today’s competitive world, to set your career on the right path, you need some extra talent along with the technical skills. For that, you need to start your preparation by choosing the right modules and stuff. We have provided you with the latest SLK Placement Papers to help you to crack the SLK Mega Walkin Interview. Also, look at the SLK Test Patterns and previously asked SLK Interview Questions for DotNet Developer Jobs. Bookmark our official All India Jobs page for more updates on SLK Walkins 2018.
Getting your dream job in your city is like a miracle. So graduates from Bangalore can have a look at the below All India Jobs article entirely to get all the details about SLK Walkins. Applicants must ensure that they have about 1-3 years of experience along with the required technical skills for SLK Bangalore Walkins. Contenders who fulfill the above-said criteria can happily take part in the SLK Mega Walkins held in Bangalore on the specified dates and time. Check out our official website at SLK Job Openings for further insights.
- The person should have hands-on sourcing experience into IT skills.
- He/she should be well versed with various job portals and sourcing through social media.
- Should have worked in highly challenging work environments and should be able to meet delivery timelines, quality and cost.
- He/she should play a pivotal role in bringing down the overall recruitment cost by minimizing vendor usage.
Should have demonstrated good coordination skills in past roles.
- Should be good with stakeholder management Education and Experience.
- Any graduates with experience upto 1 year.
- A person should have a full-time degree Hiring Clause.
- The working model will be contracted to hire.
- The initial contract will be for 6 months to start with, which can further get extended, terminated or converted to permanent payrolls based on individual performance.
SLK Software Services Private Limited Company Profile
SLK Software is a fast-paced technology and consulting company with an emphasis on key industries such as Banking and Manufacturing, and deep domain expertise across the entire value chain. Our approach represents our commitment to reaching out to businesses at different stages of their growth and helping build a strong foundation for their journey to the top. Through our solutions and services, we help enterprises collaborate better, create new opportunities, enhance revenues, reduce operating costs, and transform IT from being an enabler to IT being one of the key growth drivers
How to apply for SLK Bangalore Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with SLK Latest Walkins for IT Recruiters Role on the given dates, time and venue.
SLK Bangalore Interview Details
Walkin Date: 18th December 2018
Walkin Time: From 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Slk Software Services Private Ltd, Slk 1,
# 40/a, Khb Industrial Area Yelahanka New Town,
Bangalore – 560 064.
Important Documents to carry for SLK Bangalore Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
- IBM Mega Walkins For Freshers In Bangalore
- Amicus Technology Hiring For Software Analyst Role
- Black and White Business Jobs In Bangalore