OPSC AMO Admit Card 2018
ଓଡିଶା ପୂର୍ବଲିସି ସ୍ୱେର୍ଭିସେ କମିଶନ MO Hall Ticket 2018: Hurry Up! OPSC AMO Admit Card 2018 is about to release soon. Odisha Public Service Commission is planning to hire new candidates for filling up the Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Posts for that reason they are going to conduct the written exam on the tentative dates. If you are the one who registered for OPSC Recruitment 2018 can download their respective OPSC ଆୟୁର୍ବେଦିକ ମେଡିକାଲ ଅଫିସର Admit Cards by using online. OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 will be uploaded at its official website www.opsc.gov.in. Applicants those who are searching for the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 can stop doing it.
Because here on this page, we will update the direct link of OPSC Admit Card 2018 once announced by the officials. Moreover, refer our All India Jobs blog to have the best study material to prepare for OPSC Written Examination. Bookmark our page to view the recent updates on Odisha AMO Hall Ticket 2018. Read detailed information regarding the www.opsc.gov.in AMO Admit Card 2018 in the upcoming sections. OPSC ଆୟୁର୍ବେଦିକ ମେଡିକାଲ ଅଫିସର Hall Ticket 2018 download link will be activated soon so be ready to download it.
Overview of OPSC ଆୟୁର୍ବେଦିକ ମେଡିକାଲ ଅଫିସର Hall Ticket 2018
|Authority Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Role||Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO)|
|Number of Posts||221 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Career Marking|
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Dates
- Starting Date to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 – 14th Dec 2018
- Closing Date to Fill OPSC Online Application Form – 14th Jan 2019
- Date of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Written Exam – Update Soon
- Odisha PSC AMO Admit Card Issued Date – Update Soon
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018
Browsing the internet for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Refer the Odisha AMO Test Pattern tabulated below to get an idea about the scheme of the written examination. Make a plan according to the topics which are covered for the written exam. ଓଡିଶା ପୂର୍ବଲିସି ସ୍ୱେର୍ଭିସେ କମିଶନ MO Written Exam consists of objective type questions which will be asked from different subjects as given in the exam pattern. Improve your skills and time by solving the Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Previous Papers which are provided on our blog. In order to get qualified in the written exam, candidates need to work hard. Download OPSC AMO Admit Card 2018 from here to carry it for the exam. Check out the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018 which is given below before going to start doing the exam preparation.
|Exam Type||Paper||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Period|
|Objective Questions||Paper I||100||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper II||100||100||90 Minutes|
Highlights of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
Usually, Odisha Public Service Commission is going to issue the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 to the registered candidates for AMO Posts. The date of holding the written exam has not fixed yet by the official you may except it in the upcoming days. Eventually, the latest announcement about the OPSC ଆୟୁର୍ବେଦିକ ମେଡିକାଲ ଅଫିସର Hall Ticket 2018 has been out soon on its official website @www.opsc.gov.in. Bring www.opsc.gov.in AMO Admit Card 2018 and identity proof (Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id, any other govt issued id proof) to the examination center without fail.
Continue to read out this article to get the more information about Odisha Public Service Commission AMO Admit Card 2018. Get OPSC Results 2018 for Ayurvedic Medical Officer Written Exam. Make use of the direct link which arranged at the end of the page to download the www.opsc.gov.in AMO Admit Card 2018. Below are the list of particulars mentioned on the OPSC Admit Card 2018.
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Aspirants Photograph
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Category (ST/SC/BC& Other)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Competitor Date of Birth (DOB)
- Examination Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Exam Centre Name and Code
How do I download www.opsc.gov.in AMO Admit Card 2018
- Open Odisha Public Service Commission official website – www.opsc.gov.in
- On the page of OPSC, find out the download link of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018.
- If you found it, click on the respective link.
- Fill up the login details of Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- Ensure whether the entered details are correct or not.
- Then, hit on the submit button and Odisha Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- At last, take a hard copy of www.opsc.gov.in AMO Admit Card 2018 and carry it to the examination hall.
Download Link => OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2018