Karnataka PDO Syllabus 2018 | KEA Panchayat Development Officer, GPS Exam Pattern
KPSC PDO Syllabus 2018
Would you like to appear for the KEA Written Exam? If your answer is yes! Then you have reached the right platform to have the best study material for the exam preparation. In this article, we have shared the latest KPSC PDO Syllabus 2018 and KPSC Panchayat Development Officer, Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I Exam Pattern for the guidance purpose. Hence, KEA Panchayat Development Officer Syllabus 2018 which is available here will be more useful for the candidates to make the proper exam preparation. You can also find out the www.kea.kar.nic.in Gram Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 PDF at the end of this article which is enclosed all the topics and subtopics.
Before going to take up the written exam each and every candidate are advised to know the pattern of the question paper with the help of KEA PDO Exam Pattern. The selection for Panchayat Development Officer (PDO), Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPS) Grade I Posts will be purely based on the performance of the candidate in the written exam. Start your exam preparation by referring the syllabus and Previous Papers provided here without wasting your valuable time. Focus on your preparation and make a schedule according to the KPSC GPS Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise topics.
KEA Panchayat Development Officer Syllabus 2018 Overview
|Organization||Rural Development And Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Job Roles||Panchayat Development Officer (PDO), Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPS) Grade I Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various Posts|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Official Website||kea.kar.nic.in And rdpr.kar.nic.in|
KPSC Panchayat Development Officer, Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I Exam Pattern
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is going to conduct the written exam for various vacant posts of Panchayat Development Officer (PDO), Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPS) Grade I. Do the effective preparation by using the KEA Exam Pattern, Preparation tips, KPSC Syllabus provided on this page. Individual candidates who want to crack this written exam need to work hard with the help of www.kea.kar.nic.in Gram Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. After the application submission, the authority will announce the written exam date at its web portal. Download KEA Panchayat Development Officer Admit Card 2018 @kea.kar.nic.in to attend the written exam which will be conducted soon. The officials are going to pick out the best-fit candidates based on their performance in the selection process. Visit the official web portal of KEA to get more details.
www.kea.kar.nic.in Gram Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018
KPSC PDO Syllabus 2018 PDF is available here to download. Start your exam preparation by referring the each and every topic of www.kea.kar.nic.in Gram Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018. You can also get more details about the KEA GPS Written Exam from our All India Jobs website.
KPSC PDO Syllabus 2018 for Part 1: Aptitude Test (Computer Literacy)
- Parts of a Computer
- Peripherals and their function
- Computer ApplicationsSecurity
- Internet Basics
- Basic Operations and handling textHandling Numbers
- Simple arithmetic operations and formattingHandling Dates
- Page Formatting, Setup, and Printing
- Basic OperationsText FormattingPage Formatting
- Setup and Printing
- Basic OperationsSlide Layouts
- Master SlideEnhancing slides
- Printing Slides and Handouts
- Applications of Computer in Government
KEA Panchayat Development Officer Syllabus 2018 – Part 2: Competitive Exam
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Knowledge
- The staff of Grama Panchayats and duties
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and Scheme
- Constitution of Grama Panchayats, Powers and duties of Grama Panchayat Adhyaksha and Upadhyaksha
- Total Sanitation Campaign
- Government Housing Schemes (Ashraya, Ambedkar, Indira Avas Yojana)
- Duties of Gram Panchayat
- Financial Resources of Gram panchayat
- Constitution Amendment to Article 73 and 74
- History of Karnataka Panchayat Raj
- Indian History and culture, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- Everyday science and such matters of everyday observation.
- General and Economic Geography of India, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- Constitution of India.
- Current events
- Power to understand and comprehend English language
- Ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect usage.
- English grammar
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.