IBM Recruitment Drive in Bangalore. Hello Job fighters, Today’s news is for Freshers Jobs need candidates. In Exigent Job article, e are enclosing the detailed information about IBM Freshers Walkins for Technical Support Associate Role. IBM Careers offers an exciting pay and more facilities for selected candidates in IBM. Before applying for IBM applicants must refer to the required skills, roles and IBM responsibilities, job profile and other IBM Latest Walkins In Bangalore information in below sections.
IBM Freshers Walkins Details
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
Are you looking for any job opportunity in Bangalore? Then what are you waiting for? Start applying for IBM Walkins in Bangalore. IBM Walkin Jobs is the best opportunity for the individuals with required and valid freshers candidates. We suggest the applicants refer to the IBM Interview Questions along with answers which are used to clear the IBM recruitment process conducted by the IBM officials to shortlist the job seekers. Also, aspirants can find the IBM Placement Papers along with IBM Test Patterns helps to get a better practice in the various selection rounds. We advise applicants to carry the hard copies of the required documents along with original ID proof for candidates reference.
IBM Job Description
The work of transforming IBM continues, and much remains to be done we strive persistently towards doing something that is truly essential. We are changing how we work with our clients, how we collaborate, how we co-create and are proud that IBM is leading this transformation globally. As IBM is entering a new era in technology and business, we are looking for candidates who are ready to be part of this transformation If you are ready the road to career advancement begins at IBM.
- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and
- External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP
- Handling inbound calls/emails/ chats resolving technical issues for end users
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options, and troubleshooting
- Ability to identify essential hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes, etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Education Any graduate.
IBM Company Profile
IBM has been present in India since 1992. The IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. Hence As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. So IBM has been expanding its footprint in India and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network.
IBM India has established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. Also The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
How To Apply For IBM Latest Walkins?
Exciting news for the freshers’ graduates who are in search of IBM Freshers Walkins Job in Bangalore Location. So individuals with required skills can check and apply for IBM Interview. Following are the IBM Job Openings 2018 walkin details for the sake of candidates reference.
IBM Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 18th To 21st December 2018
Walkin Time: 10 AM till 2 PM
IBM India Pvt, Ltd. D Block,
Embassy Golf Links, Bangalore
Contact person – Karthik / Deepak.
Essential Documents to Carry for IBM Walkins
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest).
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any).
- Updated Resume.
- A Govt. ID proof.
- Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters).
- Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).
- Amicus Technology Hiring For Software Analyst Role
- Black and White Business Jobs In Bangalore
- Signature Global Walkin Drive At Gurgaon