UPHJS Judicial Service Syllabus 2018
Are you willing to participate in the UPHJS AHC Written Examination 2018? We wish the applicants to check the UPHJS Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2018 along with Allahabad High Court Judicial Service Exam Pattern enclosed on this page. All the applicants can download the UPHJS Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 Topics Wise from the direct links available at the bottom of this page. Practicing according to the Allahabad High Court UPHJS Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 will help the contenders to crack the examination easily. Also, You may get the UPHJS Judicial Previous Year Papers with Solutions that will describe the questions appeared for the examination. As the competition for UPHJS AHC Examination 2018 is increasing day by day. Applicants must focus on their studies to crack the recruitment process.
Download UPHJS Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 and Allahabad High Court Judicial Service Test Pattern 2018 enclosed on this page. You may start your preparation with the help of providing preparation tips, study materials, question papers, solved exam papers, etc.
Allahabad High Court Judicial Service Syllabus 2018
|Organization Name||High Court of Judicature At Allahabad|
|Post Name||Higher Judicial Services (UPHJS) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Category||UPHJS Syllabus 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||03rd February 2019|
High Court of Allahabad Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants should follow the Allahabad High Court Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2018 before starting their preparation for the examination. All the applicants can get the UPHJS Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise as well as Allahabad HC Judicial Service Test Pattern 2018 on this article. Download allahabadhighcourt.in Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 and refer the tabulated Allahabad HC Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2018 on this blog. You may follow the topics and prepare accordingly. AHC Higher Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2018 helps the candidates by providing time management in the examination.
|S. No||Subject Names||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|3||Law I (Substantive Law)||200||3 Hours|
|4||Law II (Procedure and Evidence)||200||3 Hours|
|5||Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)||200||3 Hours|
UPHJS Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
AHC UPHJS Syllabus 2018 for English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Allahabad HC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge
- Countries and Capitals.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian History.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
allahabadhighcourt.in Syllabus 2018 for Law I (Substantive Law)
- Law of Contracts
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law and Constitutional law
- The Law concerning easements and torts
- Special reference to the law of trust & specific relief
- Law of Partnership
- The Law relating to the transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable thereto, the principle of equity with
UPHJS Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 for Law II (Procedure and Evidence)
- Law of Evidence
- Methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses
- The writing of Judgement of session trials, appeals, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
- Framing of charges and issues.
- Criminal Procedure code and code of Civil procedure, including the principles of pleading.
Allahabad HC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 for Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings Act 1972
- U.P Municipalities Act.
- U.P Consolidation and Holdings Act.
- Indian Penal Code
- U.P Urban (Planning and development) Act 1973, together with rules framed under the aforesaid Acts.
- U.P Panchayatraj Act
Download UPHJS Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 PDF
Click Here >> UPHJS AHC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018