Deluxe Entertainment Jobs In Pune | Walkins For DATA Technician | 24th To 26th November 2018
Walkins at Deluxe Entertainment: Are you interested to find new Job openings in Pune? Then here is exciting news for you guys. Deluxe Entertainment is planning to conduct walkin drive to hire the graduate candidates for DATA Technician position. Aspirants you want to build a stable career in Deluxe Entertainment, then walk for Deluxe Entertainment Recruitment at Pune on 24th To 26th November 2018. Before going to apply for Deluxe Entertainment Career Jobs, we advise the competitors to check the job profile, required skills to apply, job description, and other details. For more information about Deluxe Entertainment Walkin Interview for Software Developer, visit our blog All India Jobs regularly.
Deluxe Entertainment Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Deluxe Entertainment Services India Pvt Ltd.|
|Job Role||DATA Technician|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Priors are attending for Deluxe Entertainment Walkins Pune, practice these Deluxe Entertainment Placement Papers along with Model Question Papers. Preparing these Deluxe Entertainment Test Patterns will help the job seekers to get the knowledge regarding the exam paper. Along with that check the Deluxe Entertainment Interview Questions for better practice. We suggest the aspirants carry their original id proofs, updated resume while appearing for Deluxe Entertainment Job Openings.
Deluxe Entertainment Job Description
The Primary function of this role is to process digital content and metadata for the Digital Media department across all units of the Media Services Division. He/she will be responsible for receiving, validating, converting, recording and submitting various forms of metadata and content. The role requires a very high degree of accuracy and the ideal candidate will be very quality conscious and pays attention to detail.
Deluxe Entertainment Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain descriptive, technical, and structural metadata for digital content.
- Process incoming client-supplied content and outgoing work deliveries to keep the data flow moving efficiently.
- Maintain a current and accurate understanding of all work-in-progress in the production and delivery areas to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of content.
- Manage Hard Drive, FTP, Aspera, Signiant and Smartjog delivery mechanisms.
- Ensure completed service orders are processed and forwarded for invoicing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues and perform root cause analysis
- Maintain a positive team relationship through both written and verbal communication, as well as accurately fulfilling needs and resolving problems accurately, on time, with high quality standards and a positive attitude.
- Engage in on-going training programs as necessary.
- Complete additional duties as required.
Deluxe Entertainment Requirements
- At least 3-6 months of production experience preferred.
- College degree in media or computer science/other related schooling preferred.
- Previous experience of handing Data Transmission would be preferred.
- Must be technically literate with a strong understanding of video and audio equipment and terminology.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong familiarity with Windows OS and networking, Linux and command line skills a major plus too.
- Must have a professional attitude and the ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to multi-task
- Should be able to take and follow directions from department supervisor.
- Ability to prepare e-mails and professionally communicate both written and verbally.
- Requires attention to detail, problem-solving, and root cause analysis.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with leads and executive personnel.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with only general supervision.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and weekends, as required
- Must have excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
Deluxe Entertainment services India Pvt. Ltd Company Profile
Digicaptions India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Deluxe Media (Deluxe). Deluxe is a leading supplier of DVD, Blu-ray, BD Live, and digital distribution post production services, including subtitling and localization, video compression, encoding, authoring, menu design, bonus content production, audio, and network services. We provide theatrical dubbing services, as well as point-of-purchase creative displays. Deluxe is a global company with a presence in 6 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
How To Apply For Deluxe Entertainment Latest Jobs?
Deluxe Entertainment is conducting the walkin drive to recruit skilled and talented candidates in the role of Software Developer if any of the candiadtes who were interested in joining with Deluxe Entertainment can directly walk for Deluxe Entertainment Recruitment which is going to be held at the following venue on a specified time and date.
Deluxe Entertainment Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 24th To 26th November 2018
Walkin Time: 10 am onwards
DigiCaptions (Deluxe) India Pvt. Ltd.
7th Floor, Cluster D, EON Free Zone, Kharadi, Pune.
Mandatory Documents to carry for Deluxe Entertainment Walkins
- Two copies of an updated resume.
- Present and permanent address proof.
- Photo Id proof.
- Hard copies of required educational certificates.
- LiquidHub Freshers Walkins In Pune
- Diagnal Technologies Hiring Engineering Freshers
- Pantheon Latest Walkins In Chennai
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.