Delta Technology Walkins Hyderabad. Grabbing a job within the IT field is very tough in today competition. And looking for any job opportunity. Then why late? Delta Technology is conducting a mega walkin interview for experienced applicants in the role of Android Developer Role. So individuals who are willing to work can walk for a discussion on 17th November 2018 at Hyderabad Location. Moreover, Delta Technology Careers is an excellent platform for freshers who are dreaming of getting a place for the first job in their career. Hence willing passionates to check Delta Technology Job description and Delta Technology Walkin Interview details.
Delta Technology Walkins Hyderabad Details
|Company Name||Delta Technology and Management Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||Android Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Greetings from Delta Technology!! Candiadtes do you have Android Developer only for the Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support are most welcome to attend Delta Technology Walkin Drive. So competitors before going to face any competition it is mandatory to refer Delta Technology Placement Papers along with Delta Technology Test Patterns which will be easy to qualify the written test conducted by the Delta Technology. Hence Delta Technology has clearly stated that having excellent written English communication is mandatory for Delta Technology Walkin Interview.
Delta Technology Responsibilities
- The Mobile Application Developer will be involved in designing the solutions for client challenges and also serving as a Developer to implement solutions on mobile platforms. He / She will be responsible for developing public-facing and internal enterprise business mobile applications.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, develop, test and realize products
- Participation in requirements gathering around functionality and support translation of those requirements into elegant, functional solutions
- Build prototypes at the technical scoping stage of projects
- Working along with the web/other developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support mobile apps
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
Delta Technology Job Roles
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Attend industry events/ conference both attending and presenting.
- Should possess good documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users, project managers, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent client handling skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills Private & Confidential / Jun 2018.
- Qualifications Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Applications. 5+ years of experience in Android platforms. Demonstrated experience developing mobile applications for Android platforms. Candidates should be able to provide examples of functioning mobile apps that they have improved on either platform.
Delta Technology Qualifications
Mandatory Skills Android Studio and Kotlin Android SDK Lollipop and above (but not limited) Android Libraries – Android SDK, RxJava 2, Retrofit 2, Mockito, and Espresso Hands-on with TDD Test Driven Development Excellent written, verbal and client-facing communication skills Experience on Pair Programming would be a tremendous added value Experience using the Android mobile development SDKs and their respective development languages (Kotlin, Java) to develop native applications with rich user interfaces. Experience providing a rich UI/UX with HTML, CSS, and client-side frameworks such as jQuery Mobile, jQuery UI, AJAX, etc. Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills Experience with 3rd party libraries and APIs will be a plus Ability to follow direction and think outside the box Ability to multitask Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all business levels, requiring tact, judgment, and composure Working Hours 12:30 PM 9:30 PM IST Reporting to Manager.
Delta Technology and Management Services Pvt. Ltd Company Profile
Delta Technology’s vision is to be an organization of value, respect, and transparency for its people to continuously innovate, improve and deliver efficient and effective business solutions. We believe it takes time, sometimes years to build relationships. We should know you and your business before we think about a technology or a solution that meets your objectives. This builds a mutually beneficial partnership that delivers solutions the way you want, on time and within budget.
How To Apply For Delta Technology Job Vacancies?
Job seekers are you willing to work in the role of Android Developer. Then why late walk for Delta Technology Walkin Interview on 3rd October 2018. Hence job seekers carry latest updates resume.
Delta Technology Interview Details
Walkin Date: 17th November 2018
Walkin Time: From 10:00
Door NO.1-90/28/C/5 & 10 Plot NO.5 & 10,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Delta Technology Walkin Interview
- Updated Resume
- Government id proof
- Marks Memos
- Shree Infosoft Walkin Drive In Gurgaon
- Paramatrix Technologies Walkins For Freshers
- Gainers Infotech Chennai Walkins For Trainee role