Delhi HC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018
Delhi HC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern Pdf had given here on our website. The High Court of Delhi had announced an employment Notification to fill the Vacancies of Judicial Service and Judicial Service Posts. Candidates who had registered for the (DHC) High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 and Waiting to download the Delhi HC Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2018 and Test Pattern. Aspirants can download the Latest Syllabus and Exam pattern Pdf for the Delhi HC Judicial Service Examination 2018. All the Latest Government Jobs Updates of Delhi High Court Examination jobs 2018. The Delhi High Court (Delhi HC) had announced an employment Notification to conduct the Written Examination for the Applicants of Delhi HC Recruitment 2018. High Court of Delhi (Delhi HC) is going to select the applicants of Delhi HC Recruitment 2018 candidates those who get qualify in the Written Examination with Maximum Marks. Aspirants can also download the Delhi HC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern and also Delhi HC Judicial Service Exam Previous Papers.
High Court of Delhi Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2018 | Overview
|Name of Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Exam||Judicial Service Examination 2018|
|Name of Post||Judicial Services Posts|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Application Submission Start Date||22nd November 2018|
|Application Submission Last Date||22nd December 2018|
Check Delhi HC Judicial Service Exam Pattern
Along with the Delhi HC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018, We have also given the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Pattern Details. The complete information of Delhi HC Examination had given in the Table below. Go through the etails clearly and start to Prepare well for the Exam to crack the Interview Easily.
Delhi Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern:
|1||General Knowledge & Language||250|
Viva – Voce: Aspirants who qualify the Main examination will be called for a viva voce test. The max marks for the viva-voce test shall be 150.
Download High Court of Delhi Judicial Service Syllabus 2018
The government of Delhi HC is soon going to conduct the online exam in the coming months. Individuals who had applied for Delhi HC Recruitment 2018 can download and practice the Delhi HC Judicial Service Syllabus 2018 pdf. For the sake of applicants, We had updated the Delhi HC Judicial Service Exam Pattern pdf 2018. Also, Applicants can download the previous papers and model papers from the following links. Get more updates from our blog.
Delhi High CourtJudicial Services Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
Delhi HC Judicial Service Mains Examination Part II Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian Parliament.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
Delhi HC Judicial Service Prelims Exam Syllabus 2018 – Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)
- U.P. Consolidation and Holdings Act
- U.P. Municipalities Act
- Uttar Pradesh Urban (Regulation of Letting, Rent, & Eviction) Act 1972
- Indian Penal Code
- U.P. Urban (Planning & Development) Act 1973, together with Rules framed under the Acts above
- U.P. Panchayatraj Act
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition & Land Reforms Act 1951
- Clarification—The contenders will have a choice to answer General Knowledge & Law Papers either in Hindi or in English
DHC Judicial Service Exam Part II Syllabus 2018 – Law II (Procedure and Evidence)
- The Laws of evidence
- The questions set will relate mainly to the practical matters such as the framing of charges & issues
- The methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses
- Criminal Procedure Code & Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading
- The writing of judgment of session trails, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them
Delhi HC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Law I (Substantive Law)
- The Law of Contracts, Law of Partnership
- The Principle of equity with the special reference to the law of trust and specific relief
- Constitutional Law
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law
- Law concerning easements and torts
- The Law relating to a transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable to it,
- There will be questions of 50 Marks about Constitutional Law alone