Graduates who want to shape up their career in the correct path. Then hurry up!!. Today on this page we are providing Azuga Telematics Walkin Interview details which are going to held at Bangalore location on 3rd November 2018. So postulants grab Azuga Telematics golden opportunity and attend Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkins. So applicants who are having 1-2 years experience then dont wast the precious time. Attend Azuga Telematics Walkins with latest resume at the mentioned address.
Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Azuga Telematics Private Limited|
|Experience||2 to 7 years|
|Job Role||Java Software Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Good News Aspirants!! Candidates who are having Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review can have a considerable advantage? Then why late. Individuals who want to show up your skills. Then walk for Azuga Telematics Walkin Interview with full fledge preparation on given Azuga Telematics Placement Papers along with Azuga Telematics Test Patterns. Also to prove your talent and even knowledge of the respective Azuga Telematics job profile attend Azuga Telematics Walkins in Bangalore location.
So applicants are you fed up with internet for latest job vacancies in the private sector. Then check here and attend Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkins. Hence nowadays grabbing an IT job is a much more difficult task for the applicants. So to avoid all your difficulties we are updating Azuga Telematics Interview Questions which will be easy to clear the rounds. For more latest updates refer our site All India Jobs for more Daily Walkins and Freshers Jobs.
Azuga Telematics Job brief
- Azuga is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Azuga Telematics Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 – 8 years of hands-on Software Development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF,
jQuery, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development.
Azuga Telematics Private Limited Company Profile
Azuga’s connected vehicle solutions are disrupting traditional markets for GPS Vehicle Tracking and Road Usage Charging. In 2013, Azuga shook up the traditional GPS vehicle tracking market with industry-first price points, a social approach to Telematics, easy-install hardware, lifetime warranties, and no contract terms. The company’s cloud-based, plug, and play, next-generation GPS and Driver Behavior technology can begin tracking fleets in as little as 30 seconds and for less than 70 cents per day per vehicle. In 2015 Azuga helped Oregon pioneer road usage charging as an alternative to the gas tax. Emissions testing and insurance discounts are examples of other benefits that our customers can enjoy with a single device and a future-proof connected vehicle platform from Azuga. In a powerful combination of Silicon Valley meets Detroit, Azuga works closely with Danlaw, Inc. for automotive grade OBD II and Telematics hardware.
How To Apply For Azuga Telematics Interview?
Hurry up!! Applicants have you satisfied the given Azuga Telematics eligibility criteria. Then read this entire article and walk for Azuga Telematics Bangalore Walkins on a mentioned date.
Azuga Telematics Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 3rd November 2018
Walkin Time: From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
77 Town Center, A2,
7th Floor, Yemalur, Bangaluru,
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Azuga Telematics Walkins
- An updated resume.
- Identity Proof.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Educational Marks list.
- Valad Infotech Walkin Interview In Mumbai
- IXIA Solutions Latest Walkins In Mumbai
- Avanze Solutions Job Openings For Freshers