XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins: Hello Job Seekers!!! Good news for all the people in search of latest IT Jobs in Bangalore. Officials from XIPHIAS Software Technologies have announced the newest job openings for Accountant job role. Interested contenders can get all the particulars pertaining to XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins from the below sections of this page. As per the officials notice, the XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walk-in Interview is on 12th & 13th November 2018. Also, recruiters have said that candidates with 1-2 years of experience as an Accountant can attend these XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins. Make sure that you go through all the information presented here on this Experienced Jobs page.
XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins – Details
XIPHIAS Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
|Salary||Rs.1,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
Aspirants who have some relevant experience as an Accountant can happily attend the XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins. It is a wonderful opportunity for all the people with the desired experience. Get more info regarding the XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins through this All India Jobs article. Now, contenders have to make sure that they reach the venue on time as per the schedule to get placed through XIPHIAS Bangalore Careers 2018. in order to clear the interview rounds, you need to kick-start your preparation with the help of all the available Placement Papers here.
You can avail all the latest Test Patterns given here for XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins. Also, you need the right modules and stuff to crack this XIPHIAS Bangalore Walk-in Drive. So for that have a look at the Interview Questions previously asked for Accountant Jobs. To get further insights into XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins & Other Daily Walkins bookmark our website and get regular updates. Check out official page at All India Jobs on a regular basis to get all the relevant info latest IT Software Jobs in India.
Job Description for XIPHIAS Bangalore Vacancies
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
Required Skills for XIPHIAS Job Openings
- Proven working experience in Accounting, Accountant.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Masters in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in Tally.
XIPHIAS Software Technologies Company Profile
XIPHIAS Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2002 by Mr. Rohit Kumar, now a Promoter, CEO and CMD of the XIPHIASGroup, who was only a second-year engineering student at that time. Later, the company registered for ROC in Karnataka in 2005 and commenced the journey of manufacturing Self-Service Kiosks, developing ERP and CRM solutions, Web Designing and Development and On-Job Training Program. Hailing from a small capital city called Ranchi, Mr. Rohit proved himself as a dedicated and bright minded individual since his childhood who earned distinction throughout his academics.
After graduating from an engineering college, Mr. Kumar got selected for the Executive Management Program from Harvard Business School and Project Management Course from the University of Oxford, which made him only one Indian to have been shortlisted for 2014 batch. Year-after-year Mr. Kumar tasted the success, revenue, profit, and business growth and is highly successful in building relationships with upper-level decision makers, capable of seizing control of critical problem areas and delivering on customer commitments.
How to apply for Xiphias Mega Bangalore Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable for your profile, then you can attend XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins for Accountant Job Role. Please check the important documents to carry along with an updated resume on the mentioned dates, time and address.
XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkin Interview Details
Walk in Date – 12th & 13th November 2018
Walk-in Time – 10.00 AM Onwards
XIPHIAS Software Technologies Pvt Ltd,
8th Floor, BMTC Bus Depo-15,
80 Feet Main Road, 6th Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore, India.
Contact Person – Mounika
Important Documents XIPHIAS Mega Bangalore Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Also, Check Out Other Similar Jobs,
- Fourth Dimension Chennai Walkins | Desktop Support Engineer Chennai Jobs | 27th to 31st October 2018
- CMSS Freshers Walkins In Mumbai | Hiring Software Developers | 29th October to 2nd November 2018
- Zen3 Info Freshers Walkins In Hyderabad | C++ Developer Job Role | Walk-in On 29th & 30th October 2018