Greetings from UTC Aerospace Systems!!! Aspirants are you looking for any Job in the role of Software Development and searching for Latest Walkins in Bangalore?. On this page, we are providing about UTC Aerospace Systems Careers Walkin details. UTC Aerospace Systems is the best platform for the employees in a reputed organization. UTC Aerospace Systems is looking for talented job seekers Positions. Individuals who had satisfied the eligibility criteria can directly walkin for UTC Aerospace Systems Latest Walkins to the mentioned addressee on respective dates.
UTC Aerospace Latest Walkins Details
|Company Name||UTC Aerospace Systems|
|Job Role||Software Development|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT Software Jobs|
Individuals must have experience in architecting & designing medium to large projects. Provide a solution to complex scope, through expert usage of non-standard concepts & principles requiring high levels of judgment & interpretation, can make an advantage of UTC Aerospace Latest Walkins. Applicants before going to start the preparation check the UTC Aerospace Test Patterns to know the sample questions of the examination. Once the individuals those who had shortlisted the interview they will continue for further rounds. Applicants are prepared with UTC Aerospace Placement Papers which are provided on our blog All India Jobs.
UTC Aerospace is hiring the graduated applicants for Software Development vacancies in its organizations. The UTC Aerospace is the best organization to settle your career by improving your knowledge and communications skills. So aspirants who are going to enhance your skills in UTC Aerospace Job Openings can attend the direct walkin drive on respective dates. To appear the compensation, the candidates have to go through the UTC Aerospace Interview Questions to qualify the written test or an online test.
UTC Aerospace Systems Job Description
- Strong Exp. in software development for real-time embedded systems using custom OS and(or) RTOS
- Experience in architecting & designing medium to large projects. Provide a solution to complex scope, through expert usage of non-standard concepts & principles requiring high levels of judgment & interpretation.
- Experience in defining the development environment and Design/Verification methodologies
Well versed with requirement management. UML/SysML will be an added advantage
- Experience in device driver development and Boot programs. Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong C, C++, and Ada programming skills and well versed with MISRA or equivalent guidelines.
- Familiar working in a lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators /Target system debuggers, computer-assisted test stands.
- Hands on experience with standard communication protocols like CAN, SPI, Ethernet
- Experience in defining Verification & Validation strategies. Verification of software requirements using different verification methods.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and quality. Identify flags and handle escalations. Review all deliverables/reports generated by the team and suggest improvements.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams such as project engineering, software engineering, electrical design, safety, and reliability
- Broad exposure to a wide variety of tools and understand purpose and application of tools to the software life cycle phases.
- Lead a team of software engineers in Design and Verification
Consistently estimate effort and specify schedules for software development and V&V activities.
UTC Aerospace Systems Company Profile
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture, and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs. In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles. Our customers include original equipment manufacturers that build aircraft and helicopters, engine manufacturers, and airlines, as well as defense agencies and contractors.
Our commitment is to help them develop and maintain safer, lighter, more reliable and more efficient aircraft and other platforms. UTC Aerospace Systems is part of UTC Propulsion & Aerospace Systems, which includes Pratt & Whitney and which, along with Sikorsky Aircraft, comprise the aerospace portfolio of United Technologies Corporation (NYSE: UTX), a global company with 2011 annual sales of $58.2 billion and approximately 200,000 employees worldwide. UTC Aerospace Systems employs more than 40,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of $12 billion (2011 pro forma).
How To Apply For UTC Aerospace Walkins?
Competitors who have completed graduation can attend the UTC Aerospace Walkin Drive held at Bangalore location on 13th October 2018. Willing job seekers can glance look over at UTC Aerospace Job Vacancies from this entire article. To avoid last minute of rush candidates attend the interview in the scheduled timings.
UTC Aerospace Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 13th October 2018
Walkin Time: 8.00 A.M to 3.00 P.M
Old Plot No.181, New Plot No. 40,
EPIP Industrial Area, Part of Sy.No.28,
Kundalahalli Village, Krishnaraja Puram Hobli,
Bangalore 560 066, India.
Essential Documents To Carry For UTC Aerospace Interview
- Latest Resume (CV).
- Government Id Proof.
- Educational Certificates.
- Passport Size photo.
- ReDIM Information Systems Walkins In Chennai
- IKF Finance Walkin Drive In Chennai
- NiteoIT Solutions Job Openings In Hyderabad