TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins | .Net Developer Job Openings | Drive On 27th October 2018
TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins: Are you in search of Experienced Jobs in IT Sector? Then there is fantastic news for all you people from TurningPoint Global Solutions. Recruiters have recently announced the TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins to hire candidates for the role of DotNet Developer Role. You can go through the below sections of this TurningPonit Bangalore Walkins article for further insights. As per officials, TurningPoint Bangalore Walk-in-Interview is on 27th October 2018. Interested candidates can make a move immediately and start gathering all the info required to get placed through TurningPoint Bangalore Careers 2018. So contenders looking out for IT Software Jobs can grab all info present here on this Latest Bangalore Walkins page.
TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins – Details
|Company Name||TurningPoint Global Solutions|
|Job Role||DotNet Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
For more particulars like interview details and job description on TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins have a look at the below sections of this All India Jobs page. Great News for job aspirants with 2-4 years of experience as a DotNet Developer. Recruiters have recently announced TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins. Are determined to crack this TurningPoint Bangalore Walk-in-Interview? Then you need to start your preparation with the help of all the Placement Papers available on our official page here.
To enhance your skills and talent, go through the Test Patterns for TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins. To help all the contenders with TurningPoint Bangalore Walk-in Drive we have provided you with the latest Interview Questions asked for DotNet Developer Jobs. Applicants must have good communication skills and also the below given required skills to be eligible for TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins. Watch this space for more similar jobs and info on Latest IT Software Jobs and bookmark our official page to get daily updates.
Job Description for TurningPoint Bangalore Vacancies
- Responsible for translating software requirements into workable web-based applications.
- Including writing specifications and designing, building, implementing.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop etc.
- Experience in writing and consuming high-performance Web API and REST models.
- Exposure to Angular JS will be an advantage.
- Software debugging and basic testing.
Required Skills for TurningPoint Job Openings
- Bachelors degree or its equivalent in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related technical field.
- 2 to 4 years of overall programming work experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid experience in Node JS, DotNet Technologies, PHP, Perl.
- Should be able to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components with clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- He or She should be able to architect and automate the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Must have a strong understanding of database design and structures.
- Ability to understand and work with complex database designs is required.
- Good analytical ability to break down problem statements into solutions.
- Working knowledge of various development tools like Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code and SVN.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal or written instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned technical issues and also the ability to meet tight project deadlines.
- Must have experience in major systems development and implementation.
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours, off-hours and weekends, as required, in support of the company’s business needs.
TurningPoint Company Profile
At TurningPoint Global Solutions, our heritage of innovation and strong service capabilities enables us to provide our full suite of mission-critical solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner. The high level of customer satisfaction with our solutions is exemplified by our happy repeat customer base. We take pride in our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results and preserves the longevity of our client partnerships. Founded in 2002, we are privately funded and debt free.
How to apply for TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable for your profile, then you can try your luck with TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins for DotNet Developer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
TurningPoint Bangalore Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 27th October 2018
Walkin Time – 9.00 AM Onwards
TurningPoint Software Solutions Private Limited,
No.31, 1st Floor, TBR Tower, 1st Cross,
New Mission Road, J.C.Road, Bangalore 560027,
Beside Mahaveer Jain college.
Contact Person – Deepika M
Important Documents to carry for TurningPoint Bangalore Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Hexaware Technologies Chennai Walkins | Job Openings for Java J2EE Developer | Drive On 27th October 2018
- Symtrax Software Freshers Walkins | Technical Support Engineer Jobs In Pune | Walkin On 23rd October 2018
- FCI Walkins In Noida | Hiring For DotNet Developer Job Role | Walkin Interview From 23rd to 26th October 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.