TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 | tnpsc.gov.in Grade II Exam Pattern
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
Hey Guys, Here is a latest TNPSC APP Syllabus 2018 as well as TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern for the sake of applicants who have successfully applied for TNPSC Recruitment 2018. Download TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 in PDF format from the direct attachments enclosed at the bottom of this page. Candidates must make use of TNPSC APP Syllabus 2018 along with Tamil Nadu PSC APP Exam Pattern to get a clear idea about the exam scheme. In this article, applicants can check the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 for Prelims & Mains Exam here. Postulates appearing for the TNPSC APP Written Examination must firstly plan a preparation schedule with the help of tnpsc.gov.in Asst Public Prosecutor Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus.
You can also get the TNPSC APP Previous Year Papers with Solution which will help the candidates to crack the written examination with qualifying marks. Check the TNPSC APP Preparation Tips, Study Materials, etc which are helpful for better preparation. Scroll download the article for detailed information about TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus 2018 on this page.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade II Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||46 Posts|
|Starting Date||3rd October 2018|
|Last Date||31st October 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||5th January 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||Notify Soon|
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to organize the preliminary written examination to shortlist the applicants for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018. Lots of applicants have applied for TNPSC APP Recruitment 2018 and eagerly waiting for the TNPSC Exam Preparation Materials to crack the examination. On this page, Applicants can download the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Scheme which will explain the brief information about Topics that are to be prepared for the examination, Questions appeared for each section, marks to be scored, the duration for the examination, negative marking, etc.
Prior having a knowledge about TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2018 is useful for the candidates to clear the examination. In the below sections, we have disclosed the TNPSC Test Pattern for Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam in a tabular format.
Tamil Nadu PSC APP Grade II Prelims Exam Pattern
|Law – I||20/20||2 Hours|
|Law – II||20/20|
|Law – III||20/20|
|Law – IV||20/20|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability||20/20|
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Part I: Written Test Paper-I (Law I)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II (Law II)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-III (Law III)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV (Law IV)||100||3 Hours|
|Part II: Interview||60|
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
Part I ( LAW – I ) ( 20 Questions )
- The Indian Penal Code 1860 (with amendments as on date)
Part – II ( LAW – II ) ( 20 Questions )
- Criminal Procedure Code 1973 (with Amendments as on date)
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (with Amendments as on date)
- Civil Procedure Code 1908 (The Code of Civil Procedure (Amendment) Act, 2002) (Specified Portions).
Part – III ( LAW – III ) ( 20 Questions )
- Legal Aid
- The Constitutional Law (as amended by the Constitution (One Hundred and First (Amendment) Act, 2016) (Specified Portions).
- Torts (Specified Portions).
- The Human Rights Act, 1993 (As amended by the Protection of Human Rights (Amendment) Act, 2006 – No.43 of 2006)
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Part – IV ( LAW – IV) ( 20 Questions )
- Central Criminal Acts.
- Tamil Nadu State Minor Acts.
Part V – (APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY) (20 Questions)
- Conversion of information to data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Parametric representation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Compilation and presentation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Behavioral Ability
- Basic terms, Communications in information technology
- Application of information and communication technology (ICT)
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Visual Reasoning
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus
The Indian Panel Code Syllabus
- General Explanations.
- Of Offences relating to Weight and Measures.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Of Offences against the State.
- Of Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Of Offences against the Public Tranquillity.
- Of Offences Relating to Elections.
- Of Offences affecting the Human Body.
- Of Contempts of Lawful Authority of Public Servants.
- Of Offences relating to coin and Government Stamps.
- Of Offences affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency and Morals.
TNPSC APP Syllabus for The Civil Procedure Code 1908
- Section 9: Resubjudice.
- Section 10: Stay of Suits.
- Order VII: Plaint (Sample Format)
- Section 11: resjudicata.
- Order VIII: Written Statement (Simple Format)
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus for Constitutional Law
- Fundamental Rights
- Write Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and High Court
- Directive Principals of State Policy
Human Rights Syllabus
- The protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
Legal Aid Syllabus
- Legal Services
- Lok Adalat System
TNPSC APP Syllabus 2018 of Central Acts
- Arms Act, 1959.
- Cable Televisions Network Regulating Act 1995( Amendment 2012)
- Cinematograph Act, 1952
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act,2006
- Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986.
- Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- Child Labour(Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Act 2016
- Copy Rights Act, 1957(Amendment Act, 2012)
- Electricity Act, 2003 ( Amendment Act, 2007)
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
- Essential Commodities Act 1955 (Amendment Act 2010)
- Explosives Act, 1884.
- Explosives Substances Act, 1908 (Amendment Act 2001)
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961. ( Amendment Act 1986)
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956. (Amendment Act 1986)
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection) Child Act, 2000. (Amendment Act 2015)
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958. (Amendment Act 2009)
- Public Gambling Act, 1867
- Identification of Prisoner’s Act, 1920.
- Railway Property unlawful Possession Act, 1966. (Amendment Act 2012)
- Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955.
- Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971. (Amendment Act 2005)
- Information Technology Act, 2000. (Amendment Act, 2010)
- Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994. (Amendment Act 2011)
- Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act 1984.
- Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Amendment Act, 2012 )
- SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act, 1989. (Amendment Act 2015)
- Mental Health Act, 1987.
- Benami Transaction (Prohibition) Amendment Act, 2016.
- Mental Health Care Act 2017
- Indecent Representation of Woman (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Foreigners Act,1946(Amendment Act 2004)
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985.
- Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act, 1994.
Tamil Nadu State Acts Syllabus 2018
- Tamil Nadu City Police Act, 1888.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of charging of Exorbitant Interest Act, 2003.
- Tamil Nadu Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Bootleggers, Drug- Offenders, Forest Offenders, Goondas, Immoral Traffic OffendersSand Offenders, Sexual Offenders,
Slum-Grabbers, And Video Pirates, Act, 1982.
- Tamil Nadu Gaming Act, 1930.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Harassment of Women Act. 1998 (TN Act 44 of 1998).
- Tamil Nadu Open Places Disfigurement Prevention Act, 1959.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Act, 1937.( (Amendment Act, 2008)
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1997.
- The Tamil Nadu Property (Prevention of Damage and Loss) Act, 1992 (Amended Act
- Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
- Tamil Nadu Exhibition of Films of T.V. Screen through VCR and through Cable
- Tamil Nadu Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes Banning Act, 1978.
- Tamil Nadu Forest Act. No. 4 of 1882.
- Tamil Nadu Clinical Establishments(Regulation) Act, 1997
- Television Network (Regulation) Rules. 1984.
- Tamil Nadu Kidneys (Authority or use of Therapeutic Purposes)Act, 1987.
- Tamil Nadu Open Places (Regulation of pasting of Posters and Fixing of Thatty
Boards) Rules, 1995. Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors (in Financial Establishments) Act,
- 1997. (Ten questions will be framed in the above Acts each carrying five marks)
- Tamil Nadu Police Standing Order.
Download TNPSC APP Syllabus 2018 PDF
Click Here >> Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.