Good News From SGS India! Postulants do you know the experiance makes count on todays world economy. Then what you are looking for?. SGS India is conducting substantial Job openings in Chennai for Freshers candiadtes in the role of Customer Coordinator Process. So candiadtes those who are interested can directly walk for SGS India Walkin Recruitment on mentioned dates. SGS India Careers offers substantial employment opportunities for freshers candiadtes who Responsible for all record maintenance in the section as per ISO/IEC 17025. For more quires aspirants are requested to refer SGS India job description from below section.
SGS India Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||SGS India Pvt. Ltd|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
SGS India Walkin Recruitment In Chennai. Candiadtes do you know supporting clients in understanding testing requests and details provided by OEMs? Then why late walk for SGS India Walkin Drive in Chennai to shape the career in the correct path. So before facing the competition contenders are advised to refer SGS India Placement Papers along with SGS India Test Patterns which are given here for refernce purpose.
SGS India Careers offers excellent opportunities for the job fighters to make them happy. Aspirants, do you have any experience in the related field? Then attend SGS India Walkin Drive at Chennai location. Most of all candidates should have some experience they will try for another good chance to enhance their career. Hence job seekers don’t waste time and attend SGS India Walkin Interview with the latest resume. Therefore more jobs keep in touch with our blog All India Jobs.
SGS India Qualifications Required
- Essential : B.Tech / Diploma in Polymers/Material Science/BSc.Chemistry.
- Desirable: B.Tech in Polymers.
- Specialization: Testing exposure on Polymeric/Metallic parts
- The scope of job/ Activities handled: Testing on various polymeric/metallic parts
SGS India Job Description
- Will be responsible for the accuracy, error-free and timely delivery of the reports to the customer
- Supporting clients in understanding testing requests/ details provided by OEMs.
- Responsible for all record maintenance in the section as per ISO/IEC 17025
- Responsible for the drafting and review of the reports released by the Laboratory before delivering to the customer.
- To liaise with lab operation team and supporting clients in executing testing projects.
- Preparation of test internals
- Responsible for all outsourcing activities involved in subcontract of tests.
- Daily test, report planning, tracking the status of the same day.
- Tracking the status of samples, tests, and reports and updating accordingly to the concerned teams and customers.
SGS India Pvt. Ltd Company Profile
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing, and certification company. They are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS India more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world. Established in 1878, SGS transformed grain trading in Europe by offering innovative agricultural inspection services. The Company was registered in Geneva as Société Générale de Surveillance in 1919. Shares were first listed on (SWX) Swiss Exchange in 1985. Since 2001, we have only one class of shares consisting of registered shares.
We are constantly looking beyond customers’ and society’s expectations to deliver market leading services wherever they are needed. As the leader in providing specialized business solutions that improve quality, safety, and productivity and reduce risk, we help customers navigate an increasingly regulated world. SGS India independent services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability.
How To Apply For SGS India job Vacancies?
Postulants are you interested in working in the role of Customer Coordinator Process? Then why late apply for SGS India Walkin Recruitment in Chennai on mentioned dates.
SGS India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 16th To 26th October 2018
Walkin Time: From 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
SGS India 28B/1, 28B/2,
2nd Main Road Ambattur Industrial Estate Chennai,
Tamil Nadu, 600 058 India.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For SGS India Interview
- Latest Updated Resume.
- Educational Marks Memos.
- Passport photographs.
- Government Id Proof.
- Cashify Job Openings In Delhi
- Tentacle Technologies Jobs In Chennai
- E-Solutions Walkins in Chandigarh For US IT Recruiter