Quality Analyst Jobs At RedBus | Mega Walkins In Bangalore | Interview On 6th To 9th October 2018
Do you know at present experiance counts the majority skills in India? To crcak the job, aspirants should have excellent communication skills which are related to your profile. Coming to today walkin updates, RedBus is going to conduct walkins for experiance professionals in the role of Quality Analyst process. So aspiring applicants who want boost up there career can walk for RedBus Bangalore Walkins. RedBus Careers will provide a winning environment for there employees with additional advantages. Hence individuals check the given job description and eligibility criteria if you satisfied move immediately for RedBus Latest Walkins In Bangalore.
RedBus Bangalore Walkins Details
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Before going to face the RedBus competition practicing RedBus Placement Papers along with RedBus Interview Questions will be an advantage to qualify the selection rounds easily. So individuals try to solve each question in step by step process where you will have a basic idea of model questions. Hence freshers check all the details carefully and walk for RedBus Job Vacancies in Bangalore.
Desirable postulants who are interested in working in the best-reputed company as Quality Analyst can attend the RedBusWalkin Interview which is going to be held Bangalore location. Job hunters are requested to refer RedBus details provided on this page. Nowadays grabbing the IT Jobs is more complicated for Experienced Jobs seekers. Follow our blog All India Jobs for new latest walk-ins, software jobs in Bangalore.
RedBus Job Summary
- This is a Quality Analyst role for the CRM Team in redBus.
- The Quality Analyst is responsible for offering the customers the highest functional quality services.
- Identify the knowledge gaps, process gaps & Language gaps and ensure documentation of the workflow process.
- Calibration within a team and with TLs.
- Prepare & Monitor reports and analyzes trends to provide inputs for increasing productivity and excellence.
- Monitoring and maintaining a quality of feedback to CCEs.
- Improving the overall quality of service and increasing customer delight levels.
- Initiate and Implement key initiatives for process improvement.
- Good in communication skills.
- Strong in product knowledge.
- Basic knowledge in Excel.
- Willing to work in shifts (Male candidates into the night/rotational shifts).
- Combination of English, Hindi & any 1 or 2 South Indian Languages.
RedBus Company Profile
Founded in 2006 in Bangalore, India. redBus now connects various cities across the globe with just a click of a button. With its mobile app downloaded by over 7.5 million loyal customers. The company has revolutionized the online bus ticket booking industry by bringing together over 2,000 bus operators covering over 100,000 routes across countries. redBus is the largest community of bus travelers in the world.
How To apply For RedBus Job Vacancies?
Tech Mahindra is conducting mega walkins for 1 to 5 years experiance professionals. So individuals who had satisfied the given job profile can immediately walk for RedBus Bangalore Walkins at the mentioned venue.
RedBus Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 6th To 9th October 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
redBus (Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd),
B1 Golden Enclave, Floor 1,
Corporate Block, Old Airport Road,
Bangalore – 560017
Necessary Testaments Need To Carry For RedBus Interview
- Latest Updated Resume
- Educational marks memos
- Government If proof
- Photo id’s
- InnovaPoint Infotech Jobs For Dot Net Developer Role
- AllTechZ Solutions Freshers Walkins
- Capgemini Mega Walkins In Hyderabad
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.