OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018
Hey Aspirants! Would like to attend the OPSC Written Exam? If yes then you must download OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018 by using the web link which is presented at end of the article. Moreover, you will find out the latest news and updates on OPSC Assistant Section Officer Hall Ticket 2018 from here. Very soon Odisha Public Service Commission is going to announce the www.opsconline.gov.in ASO Admit Card 2018. After clearing the document verification only candidates will be allowed to take up the written exam.
Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Hall Ticket 2018 is available to download in online mode. Log on to the web portal www.opsconline.gov.in by using the registration number and password details. The officials of OPSC is planning to conduct the written exam for Assistant Section Officer (ASO) posts on 23rd December 2018. Read out this entire article up to an end to have the brief information about OPSC Admit Card 2018.
Details of OPSC Assistant Section Officer Hall Ticket 2018
|Board Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|No of Posts||500 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Skill Test|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
When will I receive www.opsconline.gov.in ASO Admit Card 2018?
- Initial Date to Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment 2018 – 10th October 2018
- Final Date to Submit Online Application Form – 09th November 2018
- OPSC Assistant Section Officer Examination Date – 23rd December 2018
- Date of Releasing OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018 – Updated Soon
Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern 2018
Not yet started the preparation? Then dont worry we are here to help you. Take the assistance of OPSC Syllabus along with Exam Pattern to prepare well for the written exam. Odisha PSC ASO Written Exam will consist of four papers. Applicants are suggested to read all the topics to easily crack the written exam. With the OPSC Test Pattern candidates can easily understand the subjects to be prepared, no of marks, total questions, exam duration complete overview of the written exam.
In order to boost up your exam preparation to score qualifying marks candidates are advised to refer the OPSC Previous Year Papers along with Solutions which are provided here. Odisha Public Service Commission will start the recruitment process after the application submissions. Moreover, the selection process will consist of a Written Exam and Skill Test rounds. Receive your OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018 from here to attend the written exam.
|Paper||Name of the Subject||Marks||Questions||Duration of the Test|
|I||General Awareness||100||100||1 1/2 Hour|
|II||Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability||50||50||1 1/2 Hour|
|Mathematics (10th Standard level)||50||50|
|a) English||100||100||2 Hours|
|IV||Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical)||50||05||1 Hour|
OPSC Admit Card 2018 for Assistant Section Officer Exam
Odisha Public Service Commission has decided to conduct the written exam on 23rd December 2018. All the participants who wish to appear for the written test can access the direct link enclosed on this page to get the OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018. As we know that, Admit Card plays an important role for the written exam so candidates dont forget to carry the Odisha ASO Call Letter 2018 at the day of examination. As per source, the authority is planning to announce the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018 at its web portal @opsconline.gov.in before 10-15 days of the written examination. You can also obtain OPSC Results 2018 for the written exam. Have a glance overview of the OPSC Admit Card 2018 particulars which are provided here.
- Candidate Roll Number
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Aspirants Photograph
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Exam Centre Address
- Competitor Date of Birth (DOB)
- Exam Date and Time
- Category (ST/SC/BC& Other)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Examination Name
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Time Duration of the Exam
How to download Odisha ASO Call Letter 2018 Online?
Access the OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018 by using the direct link enclosed below. Make use of the following easy and simple steps provided below to get OPSC Assistant Section Officer Hall Ticket 2018.
- First of all, visit the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) official website – www.opsconline.gov.in
- Select the desired link which is named as OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018 on the home page.
- Later, hit on that relevant link.
- Provide Registration Number, Date of Birth during the login.
- Cross check the entered details and hit on the submit button.
- After that, Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Hall Ticket 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, take a hard copy of OPSC ASO 2018 Admit Card and preserve it for future reference.
Download Link => OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018
Hopefully, we have furnished the complete details of OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2018 on this page. Visit our blog www.allindiajobs.in to get the latest job updates along with study material.