JK Banking Associates Admit Card 2018 | www.jkbank.com Clerk Hall Ticket, Exam Dates
JK Banking Associate Admit Card 2018
Good Day Readers! Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited came up with the excellent news that they are going to conduct the written exam for the posts of Banking Associates. Are you willing to attend the J&K Bank Written Exam? then you need to have the JK Banking Associate Admit Card 2018 to take up the prelims & mains exam. So candidates can get ready to receive their Jammu & Kashmir Banking Associate Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 from here. Till now, the officials have not decided about the exam dates so candidates need to wait for some time for the announcement.
In a meanwhile, candidates should prepare well for the written exam because competition will be very high for Bank Jobs in India. Go through the below sections of this page to have more detailed information about the www.jkbank.com Banking Associates Admit Card 2018. It is stated that Jammu & Kashmir Bank Hall Ticket 2018 would be downloaded through online only.
Jammu & Kashmir Banking Associate Hall Ticket 2018 Details
|Authority Name||Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited|
|Job Role||Banking Associates|
|Number of the Posts||1200|
|Work Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Type of the Job||State Government Jobs|
Details enlisted on jkbank.com Banking Associates Admit Card 2018
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited officials have made arrangements to organize the written exam for the registered candidates to the posts of Banking Associates. So candidates who registered their names can get ready with their exam preparation to write the written exam. Download Jammu & Kashmir Banking Associate Hall Ticket 2018 with the help of attached link given below. Let’s know the details provided on the J&K Bank Admit Card 2018 because if you find any mistakes immediately report to the higher officials for the rectification.
It is advised that candidates need to carry the JK Banking Associate Admit Card 2018 without fail. The examiners will check the candidate’s documents while allowing them into the examination hall. You can also obtain J&K Bank Results 2018 for Banking Associates prelims & mains exam from here.
- Full Name of Applicant
- Examination Name
- Name of the Board
- Father/ Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket No.
- Application No.
- Exam Center Address & Code
- Important Instructions to aspirants
- Space for Invigilator Signature
- Candidate Photo with Signature
- Exam Date and Reporting Time
JK Bank Banking Associates Exam Pattern 2018
Before going to start the exam preparation candidates should know the JK Bank Banking Associates Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Check out the Jammu & Kashmir Clerk Test Pattern for prelims & mains exam. Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited is planning to conduct the written exam after the application submissions. Dont waste your time schedule for the exam preparation. Refer J&K Previous Year Papers with Answers to improvise your subject skills.
Download JK Banking Associate Admit Card 2018 @jkbank.com. In order to grab the job at J&K Bank candidates need to clear all the selection rounds. Based on the performance of the candidate the selection will be done. Without proper exam preparation, it will be difficult for the candidates to answer the questions in the written exam.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Clerk Examination Dates 2018
- Opening Date to Apply for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 – 24th October 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application Submission – 10th November 2018
- JK Bank Banking Associates Written Examination Date – Update Soon
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Admit Card Issued Date – Update Soon
Documents to carry along with J&K Bank Admit Card 2018
Beside JK Banking Associate Admit Card 2018 candidates should carry the personal id proof which is listed out below. First of all the selection process will start with verification of JK Banking Associate Admit Card 2018 and other documents. If all are okay then you are eligible to take up the written exam i.e; Prelims & Mains. Visit our blog All India Jobs to get Admit Cards for all govt exams.
- Employee ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Any other identity proofs issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- Voter ID.
- Driving license.
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
How to download Jammu & Kashmir Bank Clerk Call Letter 2018?
- Primarily, log on to the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited – www.jkbank.com.
- Find out the desired download link named JK Banking Associates Admit Card 2018 on the home page.
- Then, hit on the J&K Bank Call Letter 2018 download link.
- Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth details during the time of login.
- After that, ensure whether the entered details are correct or not.
- Later, hit on the submit button.
- Thus, Jammu & Kashmir Banking Associates Call Letter 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- At last, take a hard copy of JK Clerk Hall Ticket 2018 and preserve it for future reference.
Download Link => Jammu & Kashmir Bank Admit Card 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.