DGHS Delhi Admit Card 2018 | www.dghs.gov.in Multi-Tasking, Pharmacist Hall Ticket & Exam Dates
DGHS Delhi Admit Card 2018
Hello Aspirants! DGHS Delhi Admit Card 2018 will be released soon @www.dghs.gov.in. The board ofDirectorate General of Health Services, Delhi is responsible for releasing www.dghs.gov.in Mohalla Clinic Assistant Call Letter for the written exam. In order to download DGHS Delhi Multi-Tasking Worker Admit Card 2018 candidates should provide the required login credentials, such as Registration Id. and Password. Remember that, entry into the hall will be given to you only if you processing the DGHS Delhi MTW Hall Ticket 2018 for the examination.
Moreover, the entry card will be including the details about the written exam. Though the below given procedure, getting Delhi DGHS Pharmacist Admit Cards is easy. For the sake of candidates, we have given the direct link of DGHS Delhi Admit Card 2018 at the end of the page to download. Have a glance overview of the below sections to know detailed info about the DGHS Delhi Multi-Tasking Worker Admit Card 2018.
Delhi DGHS Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Directorate General of Health Services, Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multi-Tasking Worker|
|No of Posts||600|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Location of the Job||Delhi|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
www.dghs.gov.in Mohalla Clinic Assistant Exam Dates
- Opening Date of Online Application Submission – 8th October 2018
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 21st October 2018
- Date of DGHS Delhi Written Examination – Notify Soon
- Availability of Delhi DGHS Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018 – Update Soon
Also Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
Delhi DGHS Exam Pattern 2018 Check Now!
Check the Delhi DGHS Exam Pattern 2018 for Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multi-Tasking Worker Posts. Most of them will neglect to refer study material for the exam preparation. Once go through the subject wise DGHS Delhi MTW Syllabus covered in the exam. Moreover, syllabus and Exam Pattern will be added an advantage to the candidates at the time of exam preparation. Therefore, competition is more for govt jobs nowadays. Don’t waste your time start the preparation as soon as possible. Directorate General of Health Services, Delhi will be soon releasing the written exam dates at its web portal. Practice the DGHS Delhi Multi-Tasking Worker Previous Papers which will be useful for better exam preparation.
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Written Exam (Multiple Choice Questions)||General Knowledge||150||3 Hours|
|4.||Hindi & English|
DGHS Delhi Multi-Tasking Worker Admit Card 2018
Ready to download DGHS Delhi Admit Card 2018? Then need to wait for some time to get it. Very soon Directorate General of Health Services, Delhi is going to release its Delhi DGHS Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018 for the vacant posts of Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multi-Tasking Worker. The officials are looking for the young talented candidates to work in their organization. As per the news, most of the candidates have applied for DGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018 and waiting to take up the written exam. And for such candidates, the officials had decided to oragnize Written Exam, Interview selection rounds.
Based on the performance and skills of the candidate the selection will be done. Get DGHS Delhi Multi-Tasking Worker Admit Card 2018 to appear for the exam. However, our All India Jobs team had presented complete details related to www.dghs.gov.in Mohalla Clinic Assistant 2018 for easy reference purpose. Apart from the DGHS Delhi Multi-Tasking Worker Admit Card 2018 candidates must and should carry any of the personal identity proof while attending the written exam. Moreover, applicants can also check out their DGHS Delhi Results 2018 for written exam from here.
- Full Name of the Candidate.
- Roll Number of the applicant.
- Email ID
- Required instructions for the test.
- Duration of the Exam
- Address of the Examination Center
- Date Of Birth
- Examination Name
- Name Of the Father or Mother
- Venue of the Exam
- And the signature of the petitioner and exam counselor
- Photograph of the aspirant
- Exam Date and Code
How can I download DGHS Delhi MTW Hall Ticket 2018?
- Primarily, log on to the Directorate General of Health Services, Delhi official website – www.dghs.gov.in
- Find out the desired link to obtain DGHS Delhi Admit Card 2018 on the home page screen.
- Later, hit on that relevant link.
- Provide Registration Number, Date of Birth during the login.
- After that, verify the entered details and then hit on the submit button.
- A new page will be displayed with Delhi DGHS Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018.
- At last, take a hard copy of DGHS Delhi Admit Card 2018 and preserve it for future reference.
Download Link => DGHS Delhi Multi-Tasking Worker Admit Card 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.