APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018
Get the complete details about APPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Written Examination 2018 study materials from here. If you have successfully registered for Andhra Pradesh AMVI Recruitment 2018 are suggested to follow the APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 available here. Being your preparation for AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Examination 2018 by downloading the APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 and Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Exam Pattern 2018. Get the direct attachments to download the APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 in PDF format. Practicing with the help of APPSC AMVI Exam Syllabus 2018 will help the applicants to get a brief information about the subjects which are required for better preparation of the examination. Download APPSC AMVI Previous Papers along with Solutions on this page.
AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2018 | Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts|
|Category||APPSC AMVI Syllabus|
|Starting Date||November/December 2018|
|Last Date||December 2018|
|Exam Date||January/February 2019|
Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Exam Pattern 2018
Willing to participate in the APPSC AMVI Written Examination? Start preparing for psc.ap.gov.in AMVI Written Examination by utilizing the Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Exam Pattern and APPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Syllabus 2018 on this page. Check out the complete information about Andhra Pradesh PSC AMVI Exam Pattern 2018 is tabulated from here. APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern will describe the exam scheme such as Subject Names, Marks to be scored according to the section, Duration for the examination, Negative Marking, etc from here.
|I||General Studies and Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Qns||2 hrs 30 min|
|II||Concerned Subject (Automobile Engg. Diploma Standard)||150 Marks||150 Qns||2 hrs 30 min|
psc.ap.gov.in Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2018
APPSC MVI Syllabus 2018 for General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and International Importance.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and Data Interpretation.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day Life Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian National Movement.
- Current affairs- international, national and Regional.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Economic development in India since Independence.
- Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications Or Problems, including
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and it’s financial Implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institution.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.AP Food Safety Officers Syllabus and Scheme of Examination 2018
- Implications to financial resources of a state.
- Socioeconomic, the cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and Opportunities for Investments.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and Entrepreneurs.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain Provision.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Concerned Subject (Automobile Engg. Diploma Standard):
- Basic thermodynamics- Systems-Closed Or Open systems, Property, cycle, Thermodynamic equilibrium- Zeroth law, First law, Second Law of thermodynamics- Pure substance-Mollier Diagram-Vapor Power cycles-Rankine cycle.
- Fuels – fire and flash point – calorific value – calorimeters- octane, cetane numbers and its importance — Stochometic Ratio.
- Gears-nomenclature-simple,compound, epicyclic trains-calculations Of Torques.
- Shafts- solid, hollow shafts; shear stress and angular deflection due to torque applied; bending moments — combined moment and Torque.
- Air standard cycles-Otto, Diesel, Dual combustion cycle, derivation of expressions for mean effective pressure-diagram factor, efficiency, Sterling engine,
- Firing order; piston and piston rings; temperature profile Of Piston.
- Friction – inclined plane; screw and nut; screw jock; self Locking.
- Transmission – gearbox – clash type, synchromesh, automatic transmission Systems.
- Single cylinder, multi-cylinder engine – pre whirl chambers- combustion/ ignition delay – knocking, Detonation.
- Fuel system – Carburetion, carburetors, Gasoline/petrol injection systems – diesel fuel injection systems, types-common rail injection system, Fuel Tank.
- Balancing of single cylinder Engines.
- propeller-shaft — universal coupling — differential -half shafts-floating,
- Lubrication and cooling systems in Automobile.
- Materials- structure of the metals -imperfections-ferrous and non-ferrous materials- heat treatment of Steels.
- clutches-single, multi-plate -bearing pressure-pressure plate – axial load – fluid Clutch.
- Steering-condition for correct steering— Ackermann.
- Air conditioning of automobiles.
- Automobile wheel alignment — castor—Kingpin inclination —toe-in, toe-out
- Maintenance of tires-traffic rules.
- Brakes and brake mechanisms-mechanical, hydraulic and air brakes.
- Instrumentation- transducers-Motion, level, force and temperature transducers- Closed loop control and open-loop control systems.
- Delco system,
- Circuit wiring,
- Working of electrical equipment.
- Exhaust gas analysis
- Effects Of Pollution On Environment
- Human – Transient Operational Effects On Pollution
- Regulated – Unregulated Emissions – Emission
- EMISSIONS IN SI ENGINE: Chemistry Of SI Engine Combustion – Smoke Emissions From SI Engines – HC and CO Formation In SI Engines – NO Formation In SI Engines – Effect Of Operating Variables On Emission Formation.
- EMISSIONS IN CI ENGINE: Basics Of Diesel Combustion – Smoke Emission And Its Types In Diesel Engines – Particulate Emission In Diesel Engines. Odor, Sulfur And Aldehyde Emissions From Diesel Engines – NOx Emission And Its Types From Diesel Engines – Effect Of Operating Variables On Emission Formation.
Download APPSC AMVI Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF
Click Here >> APPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2018